Austria, Europe: couple looking for handsome and friendly man to share some leisure-time with.

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by mywayintermsofsex, Apr 26, 2016.

1. mywayintermsofsex

mywayintermsofsex Active Member

Austria
    Hey everyone,

we are an easy-going down-to-earth heterosexual couple from Austria looking for some fun with a like-minded man. We are not well-experienced in this lifestyle but "swingers at heart". SHE is about mid-thirty; I am about fourty. SHE likes to experience the pleasure from sex with two men at the same time; I like to give her what she likes and deserves, and to see her satisfied. ;) Size and color are of advantage, but not a requirement. We play it safe, so both health and use of condoms are a prerequisite!

If you are interested, this is how we get in touch:

1st: Start a conversation with me on this forum. (Go to my profile, select the "Information" tab and click "Start a Conversation" in the "Interact" section.) Provide your location (state and province) and write something meaningful about yourself. Please, do NOT send one-liners or novels or pictures of your genitals and don`t expect us to do so - we won`t! i will reply to each and every honest request from our region. (We won`t show our exact location in the open forums but will tell you in a private reply.)

2nd: Let`s meet up. First meeting will be casual, in a public place and without my girlfriend. (This is because i follow her request to do the "preselection".) We will have a short conversation over coffee or beer, and if you seem to be a match for us (according to my girlfriend`s taste and needs), let`s exchange phone numbers and proceed from there.

3rd: Let`s meet again - this time with my girlfriend present. If there is respect, mutual sympathy and sexual attraction between you and my girlfriend we are open to play. We prefer to have a threesome (her with two men, like "spitroast" or DP action, for instance), but i would also enjoy to just watch her with another man (you?), if that was more comfortable for you.
    However, we play as a couple, so my being present is NOT negotiable! (HER will and mine too - the latter most of all for security reasons.) Because of privacy concerns we need to be discreet: we won`t send or take photographs or videos nor play at our own home! Either a hotel room or your place would be most acceptable.

4th: If everything goes well, there`s an option for a repeat. ;)

MUST-HAVEs:
    Health and good personal hygiene,
    good German or English language skills,
    treating a woman like the lady she is and not a piece of meat!

NICE TO HAVE, but not prerequisites:
    Age between 25 and 50,
    big dick and/or good stamina.

NO-GOs:
    Thinking of others as being less valuable than yourself just because some superficial criteria like a person`s place of birth, etc.

Men from our region (Austria, Europe), we are looking forward to your honest replies/requests, your short introduction and potential questions. Please note that this is about real meetings; NO fantasy-BS or time-wasters, please. Thank you all.

blond and cmarquette0120 like this.
  2. mywayintermsofsex

Austria
    We are still looking...

Thank you for your interest and replies so far
    including two guys from Holland and one from Germany
    as well as, yes, an Austrian guy - but from a distant region. :|

Would be really nice to find a suitable easy-going down-to-earth guy for n.s.a. fun who was closer to us!
    If this is you and you`re interested, just inbox me. ;)

Thank you & so long...

3. mywayintermsofsex

Austria
    UPDATE: We met another couple recently who just started swinging. They have similar interests, so now we are searching for both us and them. As a result you should be living in one of these areas:

1. Western Austria (Vorarlberg or Western Tyrol)
    2. South-East Austria (between Klagenfurt and Graz)

Still waiting for honest and serious replies from real men. Let`s see...