Our experiences as a cuckold couple - by cuckcplSTL

cuckcplSTL

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MO, US
Hey there everyone, cuck husband here. For those of you that wonder how someone gets involved in a situation like I have found myself in, I have been thinking back to how it all began. Everyone has a story, something that happened to them that led to where they are now. so if anyone is interested, please read and enjoy my recollection starting from the beginning. Everything I am going to tell you is 100% true.
My wife and I have been together for over 20 years. We met when I was 33 and she was 24. I was recently divorced and met this scorching hot babe at the car dealership where I worked. I had gotten married when I was a teenager and had not dated in a long time. But I asked this hottie out and she said yes and we went to a club with some friends. We had some drinks and danced and kissed on the dance floor. She said let’s get out of here and we went back to her place. We made out some more and then she stopped and said she had something to tell me. She proceeded to tell me that she pretty much only dated black men. At the time I didn’t know why she felt like she had to tell me this, but it does become relevant to our relationship in the long run.
Well we dated for a while and ended up becoming a couple. I’ve told you a bit about her background but as far as me, I’ve always been kind of a freak. I’ve always been in to group sex and swaps and threesomes, regular vanilla sex just never seemed enough for me. I wanted as many partners as I could get, and yes, this new girl was awesome, such a hottie, and always down to fuck. Anytime, anywhere, and I loved it. But being my freak self it wasn’t long before I brought up the idea of a threesome to her. She straight up said she would be down to do it, if it was another guy. She wasn’t down for the girl thing, but another guy she would be down for it. We ended up making a profile on AFF, and we loved chatting with people and sharing sexy pics of her and so on, but at that point we never met anyone.
Actually our first experience in a sort of threeway WAS with another girl, a mutual friend of ours. We were at a NYE party and it was well past midnight. Everyone was feeling good and freaky and I was just enjoying the party, when out of nowhere, my wife, (girlfriend at the time) and her friend told me to come in the bathroom with them. I’m like wtf but said ok and as soon as I get in there the other girl is finishing up peeing and next thing I know she’s making out with my girl. We all took turns kissing and kind of groping each other. Then there is a knock on the door and it’s the guy this other girl had brought to the party. He was a black guy, as this girl dated only black guys. Well this changed the dynamic and at this point we kind of just paired off with our partners and I fucked my girl from behind while the other two went at it in this small bathroom. So even though not quite a threesome or swap, it was our first experience in group sex, and it was pretty hot.
We were having fun with the idea of spicing up our sex life with other people and we were on AFF quite frequently. But from the outset, for whatever reason, we focused more on meeting couples. We met a few white couples but it never went anywhere. Remember what she told me at the beginning of our relationship. Yes, she was dating me, a white boy, and honestly I’m not sure why, but she wasn’t having any part of these other white dudes. Maybe at first she thought she could get into it, but we never got anywhere with these couples. Then we ended up meeting an interracial couple, black guy, white girl. I thought this would be the ticket, I knew she liked black guys so I was hoping she would let go and we could all get freaky together. We met this couple at a bar, and crazy enough, the other chick and I got along great, I could tell she was in to me, for whatever reason, and I could see myself dicking her down for sure. The guy was obviously into my hot girlfriend, I mean who wouldn’t be! But in the end, she did not click with him. I mean, he wasn’t like super good looking, but average at least, and for fuck sake he was a black guy! I didn’t know how many interracial couples we were going to run in to that would be willing to go to bed with us. My little goddess was sex personified, everyone wanted to fuck her. But not many white women that were coupled with a black guy were going to be interested in me, just being honest, and I knew it.
At this point I realized we needed to drop the couple thing and focus on guys only. Would I have like to get some bonus pussy? Sure I would but I also really wanted to do a threesome and the best way for this to happen was let another guy fuck my girl. And it was going to be a black guy, obviously. When we talked about it she admitted that yes she did want to, and so we set our sights on finding someone. One night, after having a few cocktails and some freaky sex we were role playing and talking about a hot black guy fucking her, we got online and made a craigslist ad. We got some responses and decided to meet a guy at a bar, a guy she picked out based on the correspondence we had and the pics he provided. We went to the bar to meet him and had a dr*ink while waiting. He was texting us but was very late showing, said he was having car troubles, etc. We were like, did we make a mistake with this guy and then he texted us saying could we pay for the cover charge for him at the bar (there was a band playing). Well, now we knew for sure we made a mistake and figured we’d finish our dr*ink and go home. Next thing you know, this guy has weaseled himself in to the bar somehow so now we had to do the whole meet and greet, which was awkward as fuck because we both knew we weren’t fucking this guy. At some point I go to the bathroom and while I’m gone my girl tells this guy to get lost, this isn’t happening. As you know from me telling you that she has dated a lot of black guys in her life, and I’m sure has had to deal with losers like this so she straight up just sent him on his way. The best part is that before he left, he asked us if we could help him with his car because he broke down a few blocks away. We said hell no, and left.
Well after that I didn’t know if I could ever get her to try something like this ever again. We had tried multiple times now with couples and now this loser, and I figured maybe just let it go for a while. For anyone that thinks this stuff is easy well I’m here to tell you, sometimes it can be a chore!
So now, I’m just letting things go, enjoying my summer, and everything seems back to normal. Only did I find out later, sometime in November, that shortly after the encounter with the loser in April, that my wife had started fucking around on me. At least she only admitted that much, for all I know she had been fucking black guys the whole time we’ve been together. Those details will never be known by me, but what I do know is she was having a slut of a summer, and I had been blind to it. I found proof and evidence of her affairs with numerous guys, all black guys, and other evidence of her plans with more guys, threesomes, and trips to meet out of town guys, etc. I found all the evidence through her social media quite by accident, and then by going through her phone. There was so much. It was too much, in fact, and we separated. The whole story is posted here https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/how-i-became-a-cuckold-true-story.220304/#post-3725205, if you’re interested in the details. Ok, I’ll give you a recap since you’re here reading this now. She met most of these guys through work events, and it turns out they were mostly all firefighters. And to make things even more humiliating, I attended many of these events with her, met these guys, shook their hands. And she was fucking them behind my back. She obviously had been missing that black dick, and once she gave in to being seduced by one of the guys, it was like opening the floodgates. She couldn’t get enough black cock, and was pretty much out on the prowl getting as much as she could. It was then that I became a cuckold, and at the time I didn’t even know it. Since I had kicked her out of the house she got herself an apartment and continued doing whatever she wanted.
Well now this isn’t how I had wanted things to go at all. She was getting her side dick, but I wasn’t included. I never expected her to do things like this, but deep down, like with a lot of cucks, it was kind of turning me on, thinking about her with these other guys. And I was missing her. We started to work things out, started our relationship over in a way, dating like we were a new couple, and after about six months, she moved back in with me. The talk of threesomes and such was not the focus at this time, as we were working on each other.
But as before, it wasn’t too long that my freak side resurfaced, and I brought up the idea to her again. Her response this time was very positive, we had honest conversation about what we wanted and how we felt about it. It turns out her main hangup the whole time was that she thought I would end up being jealous or hurt. I promised her that would not be the case so we just went for it. We responded to an ad on craigslist from a black guy that seemed to have experience with couples, and our correspondence was positive. After pic swaps and a discussion of where we could meet, we made a date with him. We met at a wine bar, and just like the first guy we met, he was quite late. Just as we start to think we are stood up, he shows up. Unlike the first time, this guy was a charmer, good looking, and knew what he was doing. I was going along with however the evening progressed, and although my wife had said this was just going to be a meet and greet, the guy was so smooth with her, it wasn’t long before she was good to go. We changed locations to a bar that was attached to a hotel, did a couple shots, got a room, and then all got naked together. The whole story of this is posted here https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/my-wife-bbc-and-me.231976/ , if you’d like to read it, but I will recap. Let me start by saying it was so hot. And I instantly understood why my wife was weak for guys like this. Seeing him there naked, chiseled body, fat nine inch cock, and the attitude that he knew it. He was going to fuck my wife and I was going to witness it. And to both my wife and my credit, we fully got in to it too, she was being a cock hungry slut, fucking him in every position while still paying some attention to me, and I stayed out of the way, except when parting my wife’s pussy lips offering him entry to her married pussy. I even licked her swollen pussy when he was done, but since he was wearing a condom there was no clean up involved. And then after he left, I was able to fuck my wife’s well used, well fucked pussy. It was as good as I ever could have imagined.
Well, after that night, we were both kind of hooked. The guy we met was a bit of a player, so he was on to other conquests, and we wanted to find more of a regular type thing so we went on a string of meet and greets. We met a guy that my wife was super hot for looks wise, at a strip club. She made every effort to throw herself at him, but he was more interested in the strippers. We met another guy at a bar / restaurant that was 10 years older and 30 pounds fatter than the pics he sent us. Then another guy we met at a pool hall, this guy was big, like 6’7, and the pics he sent before meeting, he was packing an equally big dick. He wasn’t good looking, at least to me, but he was another of those guys that knew what to say and what to do to get my wife’s juices flowing. She was down to fuck him and we went to the same hotel as before, only to find out it was fully booked. We got on our phones to find a hotel nearby, only to realize that the PGA championship was in town that weekend and there was not a hotel room to be found. At this point we were not comfortable inviting someone we had just met to our home, (although we were ok inviting him into my wife’s pussy lol) so we left him in the parking lot alone and horny after they had made out for a bit.
So, after our first time success, we were having trouble finding that same level with another guy. For whatever reason we never reconnected with Mr. 6’7, so we kept looking. We found another guy online and met him at a bar. We didn’t hook up with him on the first date, but we did on the second. Got a hotel and got naked with him. This guy was pretty good too, even with a bit of an awkward start. After the two of them had been making out he laid my wife on the bed and entered her and started going to town, but she stopped him because he didn’t put a condom on. And none of us had one so he literally went down to the front desk and got one somehow. He was really in to licking her pussy, but spent too much time on it, anyone that knows my wife knows that she likes it for a warmup, but is really just looking forward to the main course. He finally got around to fucking her. I was lying on the bed on my back, and she was lying on her back across my chest, which made me feel every thrust that he made into her ripple through her body to mine. It was intensely hot. The next thing we know he is pounding her good and pulls out his dick and shoots his cum all over her. He had shed the condom at some point but did not cum inside her, instead deciding to shower her with jizz. The cum part is the hottest thing to me, but the wife is not on birth control so she always asked guys to wrap it up, but this guy apparently did not want to.
This guy did seem like a possible candidate for regular meets, maybe not quite as hot as the first guy but he did the trick, so we met him again. This time the guy was a complete dud. He brought a limp dick to the hotel. Could not get it hard. I ended up having to finish off my wife while he watched. It was so disappointing. He apologized but we decided to look elsewhere after that. I mean, how can you be gifted some prime married white pussy and can’t deliver a hard dick?
It was about this time that something unexpected happened. One weekend I was out with some buddies visiting with a friend that was in from out of town. We had been dri*nking since the afternoon, and at the same time this was going on, my wife had a gathering of her friends at our house. By the time I got home most of her friends had left. By this time it was well past midnight and the only one left beside me and my wife was our mutual friend, the same girl from our first experience a long time ago. As I said, she dates black guys only, in fact that’s kind of how her and my wife met, a long time ago, as they were both hanging out in clubs and stuff together where they would meet black guys. But anyway, at some point sex is brought up in the conversation. My wife is steering the convo and it took me a while to figure out what she’s doing but she’s telling this girl how good of a pussy licker I am. There is no mention of how endowed I am or how good I fuck, but damn he can lick some pussy. She’s trying to get this girl into bed with us by selling my skill set. And yes, she dated black guys only but has fucked a few white guys along the way. We are all also pretty loose and buzzed and next thing I know we are all in bed getting naked. Her and my wife are going at it, and I’m thinking maybe I just get to watch a show, (as I am now pretty used to). My wife goes down on her, her first experience licking pussy, and I start fingering my wife as she is down between her legs, and then I mount her doggie while she has a mouth full of pussy. After a bit, she says it’s my turn, and after all the hype I can not disappoint. I ate this girls pussy like it was my last meal and she definitely seemed to enjoy it. Then my wife asks her if I can fuck her. This is obviously some sort of payback for all the dick she has been getting, and the girl says yes. So I get in her and all I can say is, it was not my best performance. I had been dri*nking since late afternoon and it was now 12 hours later. Let’s just say I was not raging hard. It was definitely NOT limp but it might as well have been since I know I didn’t have the kind of equipment to give her what she was used to, and also there was no way I was going to cum after all the dri*nking so it kind of just ended at some point. But ol’ cuck boy got him some side pussy, just saying, thanks to his incredible wife.
Our next encounter was on a weekend that we had booked a little stay-cation not far from home, maybe an hour away. Had a hotel room and spent the day bar hopping on a summer afternoon. We had been texting with a guy on kik that lived close by to where we were, or he said he was in town visiting family and wanted to get away from them for a bit so we invited him to join us. After saying he would meet us, he ghosted us. We were disappointed but not going to let him ruin our day so we continued having fun. On a whim, I contacted another guy we had been chatting with, he seemed a little nerdy and was into comic books and stuff, not really my wife’s type. But he had a cat and she loves her cats so she gives the green light and we invite him to join us, and he shows up. It’s getting dark by now and the bar we are at has a huge outdoor area and the alc*ohol is taking it’s effect. We are all pretty loose, and whether or not he is exactly her type, she is getting horny from the attention. The band was playing and they started dancing and kissing and now, I know it’s on. We head back to our hotel room and get naked. It turns out this black guy is hung more like a white guy but no matter, we all just wanted to get some good freaky fucking. But guess what. The guys dick doesn’t get hard! Seriously??!! Maybe it was the bo*oze or the nerves, but twice in a row now I had to fuck my wife in front of a guy that was just offered nsa married white pussy and could not perform. Unbelievable.
Well, this is the end of it, I thought. The wife was obviously frustrated and was thinking it wasn’t worth going through the trouble of meeting these guys only to be let down after getting naked with them in a hotel. Her husband provided adequate dick, (adequate being the key word) so I backed off for a while. One day out of the blue, our first guy hits me up on kik. If there was ever any guy that could get the wife out of her funk, it was him. The guy that could deliver 50% more dick than her six inch husband, and deliver it well. I told her about him contacting me, and she was not as excited as I had thought. She was still skeptical and honestly, feeling a bit self conscious due to the actions, (or lack of action tbh,) of the last two guys we had gone to bed with. But I talked her into meeting him again and so we got together one weekend. Things went well and next thing you know we are in a hotel, naked with him again. He did not disappoint, either. He laid into her with that big dick and fucked her every which way but loose. I finally remembered to take some pics of our encounter, which I had never done before, and we gave her a good spit roast, his bbc plowing her from behind while I gave her some dick down her throat. She loved it, I did too, and by the time he unloaded his seed (into a condom unfortunately) we really knew we needed to keep in contact with him. The confidence, and the dick he provided, along with his willingness to just keep it loose and easy with no expectations, was just what we were looking for.
Well, then a series of things happened that kept us out of the swing of things for a while. We experienced a loss in the family that took a while to recover from, and then covid hit, and next thing you know it had been two years without getting her itch scratched. The guy that we wanted to stay in touch with moved to the west coast, and by the time we were ready to go again, it was like starting all over. In a desperate move, we hit up guy number two again, as we figured he at least was able to fuck her good the first time, maybe the second time was a fluke. We invited him to our house this time, as one of my big fantasies was having a guy fuck her in our marital bed. We spent some time catching up and got in the hot tub for a bit. He cuddled up next to her and started putting the moves on her, kissing her and fingering her pussy under the water. We then took it to the bedroom and I was super excited. He went down on her for a while, even though I had reminded him in texts that I was the guy to prep her pussy for him and that she really just wanted him to fuck her good, long and hard. But then, guess what. Limp dick again! I could not fucking believe it. Honest to god if you have issues like that take a fucking viagra for fuck sake! Or don’t bother messing around with couples that obviously are interested in you mainly for sex. And do you remember the very first guy at the club that she sent packing? She did the same again. Told him he was going to have to leave, and gave him the walk of shame out the front door. I apologized for putting her through this, but she was pissed. Mad at the guy, not me, and I was able to sex her up well enough for the night.
It was a shitty re-entry to the lifestyle, for sure. It was about this time that we joined b2w. I thought maybe a new pool of potential mates for her would be good. And it was specific to our preferences. Married white wife, cuckold husband, looking for hung black men. And we’ve been on here a while now, met a couple guys during meet and greets. The first guy had some potential but neither of us could get over that he was basically a black version of my brother, seriously. Had the same goofy personality, demeanor, and smile. He even drove the same kind of car. It was too weird for us to pursue anything with him. The next guy had zero game and made no play for the wife during the meet and greet. There was just no chemistry. Any other guys that have contacted us are either out of town (we prefer local guys for ease of meeting) or else we get a lot of dick pics and nonsense in our dm’s.
That brings us to today, and if we don’t count the failed attempt back in 2021, it has now been four years since we’ve gotten laid by bbc. She hasn’t come on the site in quite a while, but I have not given up all hope. But dammit, we are not getting any younger, and she has put on a few lbs. which she is a bit self conscious about. I keep thinking having some guys pay her some attention will help her self esteem, but she hasn’t been on board with any of my suggestions lately. She has said she would rather meet guys out and about versus meeting off sites like b2w and aff but that hasn’t panned out either. I am a good cuck husband though, and will support her any way I can, but if I’m being honest, I’m jonesing to see her get fucked again. It’s enough to drive a cuck crazy lol!

Last edited:
Really sucks that you made the effort and the pool of guys were not up to the task. Shame a lot of wannabe types out there. My D has had the same issues and always complains about the flakes. She is black only also and won't even consider a white guy.

Really sucks that you made the effort and the pool of guys were not up to the task. Shame a lot of wannabe types out there. My D has had the same issues and always complains about the flakes. She is black only also and won't even consider a white guy.
Yes it does suck! The wife and I were talking about it the other day, and she honestly thought we just got lucky with the first guy. I insisted that no, we really just got UNlucky in our last few attempts. Trying to get her back in a positive mindset.

Yes it does suck! The wife and I were talking about it the other day, and she honestly thought we just got lucky with the first guy. I insisted that no, we really just got UNlucky in our last few attempts. Trying to get her back in a positive mindset.
Being positive will always help and keeps the door open!

Back