Australian girl, Sudanese men

So many hot Sudanese guys in Melbourne, it’s good to see a lot of white girls choosing them over white guys. I’ve got an older bull who’s Sudanese and has a massive horse cock and is so forceful and demanding but so passionate at the same time, he blows the thickest longest strands of seed I’m truly addicted to his cock and cum. The younger guys just tend to grind on me in the club and I take them home and a few deep strokes in and they’ve blown lol.
Um, can you private message us his number please. :D

I live in Australia where African American men are scarce or only here on travel, you have so many white blonde fertile girls who crave black men. I didn’t know how to satiate my craving for black cock until recently...Aussie girls and hotwives you need to try Sudanese men, some of these guys are huge and are so sexy and dominant, my regular bull makes me rim his ass and fills me so good and shoots the biggest and thickest loads I’ve ever had the pleasure of takkng, theres so many emigrating here it’s an untapped gold mine of men. I’m going out tonight to a club frequented by Sudanese people and I intend on going home with one or two lol.
Beautiful body babygirl!

Back