Audio storytelling: My cheating confession with 2 BBC

I should be thanking you for the big load you so elegantly talked into blowing lol I owe you one you did me a solid. If you ever in Charleston SC let me know so I can repay the favor
Awe thank you so much and you are very welcome. I will definitely take you up on your offer, when I come out that way.

This is my 2nd audio recording with a request by @Daydreaminghubs. You'll have to excuse my storyline as I worked on your first post and then you sent a 2nd post giving me a different direction. Since I've already started on this story, being pretty new at this, I couldn't change it with enough story to correct the request. I stuck with it and completed the writing and did the recording over 2 days of trial and error.

Please listen and give me your feed back on what was good and what I could improve on?

I want to give a special shout out and thank you to the gorgeous and lovely @MonicaV for giving me really good advice from my 1st recording. I feel I have a lot more to learn and will continue to improve on my writing and reading skills.

Here it is my 2nd recording, enjoy

Listen to My cheating confession by FeriMosh #np on #SoundCloud

This is my 2nd audio recording with a request by @Daydreaminghubs. You'll have to excuse my storyline as I worked on your first post and then you sent a 2nd post giving me a different direction. Since I've already started on this story, being pretty new at this, I couldn't change it with enough story to correct the request. I stuck with it and completed the writing and did the recording over 2 days of trial and error.

Please listen and give me your feed back on what was good and what I could improve on?

I want to give a special shout out and thank you to the gorgeous and lovely @MonicaV for giving me really good advice from my 1st recording. I feel I have a lot more to learn and will continue to improve on my writing and reading skills.

Here it is my 2nd recording, enjoy

Listen to My cheating confession by FeriMosh #np on #SoundCloud
Wow that was amazing

This is a really really good job @FeriMosh ! It’s slow, sensual, with lot of emotions in the voice that becomes sugar for people hearing it ( specially with hear plugs guys )
Sincere congrats ! And by the way your other audio artworks on SoundCloud are amazing

This is a really really good job @FeriMosh ! It’s slow, sensual, with lot of emotions in the voice that becomes sugar for people hearing it ( specially with hear plugs guys )
Sincere congrats ! And by the way your other audio artworks on SoundCloud are amazing
Thank you so much for the compliment. I will continue to improve the quality. This is all recorded off of a cellphone so there's a lot of background noises. Even capturing crickets due to location LOL. But thank you so much Hun.

Back