Audio storytelling: My cheating confession with 2 BBC

FeriMosh

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NE, US
This is my 2nd audio recording with a request by @Daydreaminghubs. You'll have to excuse my storyline as I worked on your first post and then you sent a 2nd post giving me a different direction. Since I've already started on this story, being pretty new at this, I couldn't change it with enough story to correct the request. I stuck with it and completed the writing and did the recording over 2 days of trial and error.

Please listen and give me your feed back on what was good and what I could improve on?

I want to give a special shout out and thank you to the gorgeous and lovely @MonicaV for giving me really good advice from my 1st recording. I feel I have a lot more to learn and will continue to improve on my writing and reading skills.

Here it is my 2nd recording, enjoy

Listen to My cheating confession by FeriMosh #np on #SoundCloud

That i
This is my 2nd audio recording with a request by @Daydreaminghubs. You'll have to excuse my storyline as I worked on your first post and then you sent a 2nd post giving me a different direction. Since I've already started on this story, being pretty new at this, I couldn't change it with enough story to correct the request. I stuck with it and completed the writing and did the recording over 2 days of trial and error.

Please listen and give me your feed back on what was good and what I could improve on?

I want to give a special shout out and thank you to the gorgeous and lovely @MonicaV for giving me really good advice from my 1st recording. I feel I have a lot more to learn and will continue to improve on my writing and reading skills.

That is a very erotic and hot experience for you and I truly enjoyed it very much.

This story was so hot and sexy that after I listened to it the first time, I listened to it with my husband, naked as he worked my black dildo. Needless to say, I had a massive orgasm. Then another! Thank you for posting this. You should do more!

Great story and excellent transfer to audio format. Much, much better than others
I've listened to on YouTube. Thanks again.

XX,
Julie
Hi Julie, thank you so much, that means a lot to me. As this is only my 2nd recording and I wasn't sure if people will enjoy it as much since I didn't get much feed back. Pro or con, I'll take any constructive criticism to further help me improve and develop my writing and reading skills.

Back