Audio storytelling: My cheating confession with 2 BBC

This story was so hot and sexy that after I listened to it the first time, I listened to it with my husband, naked as he worked my black dildo. Needless to say, I had a massive orgasm. Then another! Thank you for posting this. You should do more!
Thank you and I am honor that I was able to help you and your husband play out this fantasy along with your black dildo. Hearing this brings smile to me. I hope to write more so I can record them. I notice that transitioning into audio gives more in-depth than writing alone. I'll be honest, it is very challenging. I have to rerecord so many out take so I can get the tone and emotion through. Any constructive criticism is welcome.

This is my 2nd audio recording with a request by @Daydreaminghubs. You'll have to excuse my storyline as I worked on your first post and then you sent a 2nd post giving me a different direction. Since I've already started on this story, being pretty new at this, I couldn't change it with enough story to correct the request. I stuck with it and completed the writing and did the recording over 2 days of trial and error.

Please listen and give me your feed back on what was good and what I could improve on?

I want to give a special shout out and thank you to the gorgeous and lovely @MonicaV for giving me really good advice from my 1st recording. I feel I have a lot more to learn and will continue to improve on my writing and reading skills.

Here it is my 2nd recording, enjoy

Listen to My cheating confession by FeriMosh #np on #SoundCloud

Soooo Fucking Hot........:)

This is my 2nd audio recording with a request by @Daydreaminghubs. You'll have to excuse my storyline as I worked on your first post and then you sent a 2nd post giving me a different direction. Since I've already started on this story, being pretty new at this, I couldn't change it with enough story to correct the request. I stuck with it and completed the writing and did the recording over 2 days of trial and error.

Please listen and give me your feed back on what was good and what I could improve on?

I want to give a special shout out and thank you to the gorgeous and lovely @MonicaV for giving me really good advice from my 1st recording. I feel I have a lot more to learn and will continue to improve on my writing and reading skills.

You have a playful SEXY voice. I listened to this while driving to work. Now I want to fuck you. That's a compliment, btw

Wow, that was hot as hell. Your voice , and how descriptive you are. I'll be honest I only made it to the part where you layed back down on the counter lol
I will listen to the rest Tonite after I drive .
You could pay per listen or per request and make some money lol, I'd pay
Easily one of the sexiest things I've heard like that

Wow, that was hot as hell. Your voice , and how descriptive you are. I'll be honest I only made it to the part where you layed back down on the counter lol
I will listen to the rest Tonite after I drive .
You could pay per listen or per request and make some money lol, I'd pay
Easily one of the sexiest things I've heard like that
Thank you, I'm glad you like it!

Holy fuck .. Thats was super horny .. Daymn gurl you should say where do u usually hang out ;) uh huh maybe one day our paths cross .. I am game 4 sure :sex::sex::sex:

Back