Attraction

roninsai247

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
Saw this on twitter and thought of posting it here. Apparently white women aren't the only ones that like their blacks. The white men in these twitter pics seem to enjoy gazing at these beautiful black women. It's interesting because I have noticed this on the streets myself. There is just something about hot and sexy black bodies that make people do a double take.

Beauty is beauty - don't really matter what color it is. Those same men would most likely be looking if those ladies were white with equal beauty.
There is also an aspect of "Sexy". The two don't necessarily go hand in hand. Sexy usually attracts more looks than beauty does and it appears in those pics to be sexy.

In terms of a relationship, I don't think it's "because they are black" but more so because as a society we are more accepting of interracial romance than we were 40 years ago. Because of that people are letting themselves become attracted to other ethnic groups.
In terms of "just sex" I could see it as a conquest for a white man to bed a black woman, in that sense it would be just because they are black.

My wife is current;y flirting with a black female associate. So far she has been receptive ;)

I understand were you're coming from. Of course beauty is beauty but in a forum dedicated to Black for White it seemed most appropriate. I could have found a tag for Asians or Native America or Indian women just as easily. Also sexy and beauty aren't mutually exclusive either. The women who have posted are both. I have seen my fair share of unattractive women (not just black ones).

Believe me in a society that stigmatized and stereotyped Black people, especially with America's history, the racial undertones will always exist sadly. Not to mention how black women are viewed with negative connotations. Sure you may see more black men with white women since it is more common with interracial relationships, but you don't see as many white men with black women, although that idea is changing. People now have the ability to explore other ethic groups because people are becoming more accepting.

Just think there would be no black men without black women. The post is just for enjoyment and entertainment. Didn't mean for it to get too deep. Good on your wife too.

Last edited:
I could think of a number of reasons why. It's ironic because Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are getting married. The royal court probably didn't expect him to be marrying a black woman.

I could think of a number of reasons why. It's ironic because Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are getting married. The royal court probably didn't expect him to be marrying a black woman.

Or an American.

Since it is highly unlikely he would take the throne, the crown is a bit more accepting, plus, diversity seems all the rage in England these days.

Back