Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 327 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,249 45.3%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,180 42.8%

• Total voters
Isn’t fantastic ,love seeing her enjoying huge cocks
Yes it is very exciting, I always get very excited watching my wife sucking cocks and seeing other men fuck my wife. My wife has told me many times that she is a cock and cum junkie so naturally I have often seen my wife swallowing cum shot in her mouth by many cocks.

Yes it is very exciting, I always get very excited watching my wife sucking cocks and seeing other men fuck my wife. My wife has told me many times that she is a cock and cum junkie so naturally I have often seen my wife swallowing cum shot in her mouth by many cocks.
I love when she is been fucked in the ass , he pulls out and Kim cleans , licking all the cum and juicy liquid from his cock , balls and ass , she usual squirts then and shakes .

I love when she is been fucked in the ass , he pulls out and Kim cleans , licking all the cum and juicy liquid from his cock , balls and ass , she usual squirts then and shakes .
I bet you are very excited watching the black guys fuck Kim in the ass, then seeing her licking and cleaning his and her mixed cum and ass juice off of his black cock, balls and ass do you jack off while you are watching and then cum when your wife's shaking body his squirting her love juice.
I was extremely excited watching my dirty white slut wife go wild while she enjoyed licking a black man's asshole. My wife told me she loved licking his asshole because it smelled and tasted good. Of course, she also loved the look and feel of his firm black ass.
I was extremely excited watching him sit on my white wife's face so my wife could lick his black asshole as he fucked my wife's big naked white TiTs with his big black cock.
Based on the way he was squirming and rubbing his black ass all over my nasty slut wife's married white face I can assure you he enjoyed my wife eating his ass very much for about 30 minutes. My wife told me she enjoyed eating his black asshole and she would love to enjoy eating it again. I was exited watching him rub his black ass all over my wife's white face.
I asked my wife why she decided to lick his black asshole. My wife told me his black asshole smelled and tasted very good and she was excited by the idea of licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole and swallowing his ass juice. My wife loved licking his ass and I loved watching my dirty white slut wife licking his black asshole and drinking his ass juice.
I had to jack off and cum in my hand while he fucked my wife's big white TiTs and then shot his cum in my wife's mouth. I enjoyed kissing my wife, smelling and tasting that black man's ass juice on my wife's lips and tongue and inside her mouth, a little humiliating but much more exciting. Of course, I remembered to thank the black man for giving my wife so much pleasure by letting her lick and tongue fuck his asshole, drinking his ass juice and for fucking my wife with his big black cock.

I bet you are very excited watching the black guys fuck Kim in the ass, then seeing her licking and cleaning his and her mixed cum and ass juice off of his black cock, balls and ass do you jack off while you are watching and then cum when your wife's shaking body his squirting her love juice.
I was extremely excited watching my dirty white slut wife go wild while she enjoyed licking a black man's asshole. My wife told me she loved licking his asshole because it smelled and tasted good. Of course, she also loved the look and feel of his firm black ass.
I was extremely excited watching him sit on my white wife's face so my wife could lick his black asshole as he fucked my wife's big naked white TiTs with his big black cock.
Based on the way he was squirming and rubbing his black ass all over my nasty slut wife's married white face I can assure you he enjoyed my wife eating his ass very much for about 30 minutes. My wife told me she enjoyed eating his black asshole and she would love to enjoy eating it again. I was exited watching him rub his black ass all over my wife's white face.
I asked my wife why she decided to lick his black asshole. My wife told me his black asshole smelled and tasted very good and she was excited by the idea of licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole and swallowing his ass juice. My wife loved licking his ass and I loved watching my dirty white slut wife licking his black asshole and drinking his ass juice.
I had to jack off and cum in my hand while he fucked my wife's big white TiTs and then shot his cum in my wife's mouth. I enjoyed kissing my wife, smelling and tasting that black man's ass juice on my wife's lips and tongue and inside her mouth, a little humiliating but much more exciting. Of course, I remembered to thank the black man for giving my wife so much pleasure by letting her lick and tongue fuck his asshole, drinking his ass juice and for fucking my wife with his big black cock.
Just wait till there are three men waiting it gets better , Kim now has a reputation for her enjoyment and is in demand , you will blow your mind.

Just wait till there are three men waiting it gets better , Kim now has a reputation for her enjoyment and is in demand , you will blow your mind.
You and Kim are lucky that she has a reputation for her enjoyment and is in demand. Do you take her to sex parties?

My wife Mona was a very popular fuck toy and cum dump for many guys at the sex parties we used to go to. The most guys my wife has enjoyed at one time is 11 guys. Naturally I was very excited watching my wife being gangbanged by 11 men at a sex party. She was very excitied sucking cocks, jacking off cocks in each hand, guys sucking her nipples and playing with her big naked TiTs while other guys fucked her. Then they rotated positions; all in front of me and many other people at a sex party. Of course, I was jacking off and trying to take photos and videos while I watched.

You and Kim are lucky that she has a reputation for her enjoyment and is in demand. Do you take her to sex parties?

My wife Mona was a very popular fuck toy and cum dump for many guys at the sex parties we used to go to. The most guys my wife has enjoyed at one time is 11 guys. Naturally I was very excited watching my wife being gangbanged by 11 men at a sex party. She was very excitied sucking cocks, jacking off cocks in each hand, guys sucking her nipples and playing with her big naked TiTs while other guys fucked her. Then they rotated positions; all in front of me and many other people at a sex party. Of course, I was jacking off and trying to take photos and videos while I watched.
Would love to see photos or video , unfortunately Kim wouldn’t let me take photos due to being very private lady and wanted to be anonymous due to her job and family.
When in the UK we often visited a black club where she could let loose , our first visit was a little awkward and scary but things settled when she danced with a couple of local guys this led to her blowing both ,we then were accepted in the club , they gave me a membership which included free drinks as long as I bought Kim with me .
Her best time was in the basement they put her in a sling to be used by anyone who went down , one memorable night was when she came up her body was covered in love bites and her hair was soaked in piss and cum , great times.

Would love to see photos or video , unfortunately Kim wouldn’t let me take photos due to being very private lady and wanted to be anonymous due to her job and family.
When in the UK we often visited a black club where she could let loose , our first visit was a little awkward and scary but things settled when she danced with a couple of local guys this led to her blowing both ,we then were accepted in the club , they gave me a membership which included free drinks as long as I bought Kim with me .
Her best time was in the basement they put her in a sling to be used by anyone who went down , one memorable night was when she came up her body was covered in love bites and her hair was soaked in piss and cum , great times.
Nice that the club gave you a free membership that included free drinks as long as you brought Kim with you. I guess that was in exchange for your wife sucking black cocks and letting black guys fuck her.

Very exciting that they put your wife in a sling to be used by ANYONE that wanted to use her as their fuck toy and cum dump.

Wow!!!! that was an AMAZING and incredible memorable night, seeing your beautiful naked white wife up from the basement with her body covered in love bites and her hair was soaked in black men's PISS and CUM. Yes those were great times. So you did not get to enjoy seeing all of the black guys PISSING and CUMMING on your beautiful white wife ? That would have been a extremely erotic, exciting and beautiful sight.
did you get to meet and talk with the guys that PISSED on your wife ? So very exciting, a dream come true !!!!!!

There are many photos and some videos of other men fucking my wife and of her sucking their cocks. Sadly, I can not post photos or videos of my wife sucking white cocks or them fucking my wife due to this sites rules. However, we do have a FetLife membership and you can see 100s of photos and some videos, but you have to be a paying member to watch the videos, of my wife sucking cocks and being fucked. Including many that I took at sex parties we went to.
The photo below shows a white guy at a sex party licking a black guy's cock and my wife's cunt, while it was fucking in my wife's unprotected married white cunt. The white guy was thrilled to be able to lick the black guy's cock while it was fucking my wife's cunt. I was thrilled watching and so was everyone else watching.

Hi there , I’m Kim , my hubby has told you a lot about my desires and yes I love them , if that’s your wife in the last post I’m sure we would get on well together, she looks fantastic , I won’t post my photo with my love for black cock due to my professional work and nosy family, I would love her to join me in my adventure of being a fuck slut , have never had a friend I could confined in , hope she keeps up our reputation, CUM , PISS , FUCK Slut , Kim xxx

Hi there , I’m Kim , my hubby has told you a lot about my desires and yes I love them , if that’s your wife in the last post I’m sure we would get on well together, she looks fantastic , I won’t post my photo with my love for black cock due to my professional work and nosy family, I would love her to join me in my adventure of being a fuck slut , have never had a friend I could confined in , hope she keeps up our reputation, CUM , PISS , FUCK Slut , Kim xxx
Hi Kim, a pleasure to meet you. Yes that is my wife in the last post and there are other photos and videos of her on profile media. Thanks for the compliment on my wife looking fantastic. No problem about not posting photos. I bet you and my wife would have great fun being fuck sluts together. I also hope my wife keeps up her and your reputation as being exciting filthy sluts.

I love you stating that you are a CUM , PISS , and FUCK Slut.

Hi Kim, a pleasure to meet you. Yes that is my wife in the last post and there are other photos and videos of her on profile media. Thanks for the compliment on my wife looking fantastic. No problem about not posting photos. I bet you and my wife would have great fun being fuck sluts together. I also hope my wife keeps up her and your reputation as being exciting filthy sluts.

I love you stating that you are a CUM , PISS , and FUCK Slut.
Thank you , love the life and hope We can keep it up , love to your wife xxxxx Kim x

You are welcome, it is my pleasure to talk to a filthy white wife that enjoys CUM and PISS SLUT for black men, a rare treat. Your husband is a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks.
I love the dirty chat , I actually orgasmed reading your note and reminding me of what I like about CUM and PISS , has your wife been piss fucked in the ass , that’s a great feeling and the cock is so tasty .xx

I love the dirty chat , I actually orgasmed reading your note and reminding me of what I like about CUM and PISS , has your wife been piss fucked in the ass , that’s a great feeling and the cock is so tasty .xx
Great that you also love dirty chatting. I am very excited that you actually orgasmed reading my comment and it reminding you of what you like about CUM and PISS.

Wow, extremely exciting to know that you enjoy men piss fucking you in your married white asshole. Do they piss in your asshole while they are fucking you? Have many black men piss fucked you? Extremely exciting to imagine black cocks pissing in your married white asshole while they are fucking you, filling your asshole with their hot piss.

Extremely exciting to know that you love tasting the black men's piss mixed with your ass juice on their black cocks.

I have seen videos of black men pissing in White Ladies assholes while they were fucking them, even several black guys taking turns pissing in the same white Lady's asshole.

I am sad to say that my white wife has never been piss fucked in the ass . Maybe she will experience piss fucking in her asshole someday so that she can have that great feeling and enjoy tasty cock when his is finished.

Great that you also love dirty chatting. I am very excited that you actually orgasmed reading my comment and it reminding you of what you like about CUM and PISS.

Wow, extremely exciting to know that you enjoy men piss fucking you in your married white asshole. Do they piss in your asshole while they are fucking you? Have many black men piss fucked you? Extremely exciting to imagine black cocks pissing in your married white asshole while they are fucking you, filling your asshole with their hot piss.

Extremely exciting to know that you love tasting the black men's piss mixed with your ass juice on their black cocks.

I have seen videos of black men pissing in White Ladies assholes while they were fucking them, even several black guys taking turns pissing in the same white Lady's asshole.

I am sad to say that my white wife has never been piss fucked in the ass . Maybe she will experience piss fucking in her asshole someday so that she can have that great feeling and enjoy tasty cock when his is finished.
I only have two men do it to me they love piss fucking .

Extremely exciting that you have two men that you love piss fucking you.
It’s been a wonderful experience I have loved every fuck , and experienced things I never would have if it hadn’t been for my husband , one time I had just been fucked sitting on a lounge I was joined by an old naked black man he chatted while playing with a very thick limp cock , I was wide open dripping cum , as I relaxed he fingered me which got me very aroused , he then knelt in front of me , using his fingers he inserted two then three ,I let him suck my now erect nipples as he played , it made me totally open my legs as I did his fingers tuned into his fist , there I was being fisted buy a total stranger .

Back