Ask couples, wives and husbands.... How does marriage work in this lifestyle?

thanos21

What is the couple's relationship like on a daily basis? Are they affectionate with each other? Do they still love each other?

We are very affectionate towards each other.
The LS does not change that, if anything for us it has improved.
We are in love even after all the years we have been together.
The LS is just something we do, its not replacing anything.
Its just sex, sex with no strings attached. I see the guys has fuckbois.
just sex toys and she does the same.

Our communication is open and very good. We talk about everything.
We have amazing sex and has for every. This is just something different we have added.
We have sex 5-10 times a week, not counting play dates. its not uncommon for us to have sex 5 times on the weekend.
I can make her cum better than any man she fucked. Im always involved, or I should say the majority time Im there.
She rarely fucks alone but it has happened a few times. Sometimes I find the guy and she approves and sometimes she does and I approve.
Sometimes we do an orgy style fuck, sometimes its a couple but mostly its MFM. Seems to work well for both of us and its hard to find a couple we all are attracted to each other and we are picky.

The LS does not dominate our life, its just a side gig we do sometimes.

We are very affectionate towards each other.
The LS does not change that, if anything for us it has improved.
We are in love even after all the years we have been together.
The LS is just something we do, its not replacing anything.
Its just sex, sex with no strings attached. I see the guys has fuckbois.
just sex toys and she does the same.

Our communication is open and very good. We talk about everything.
We have amazing sex and has for every. This is just something different we have added.
We have sex 5-10 times a week, not counting play dates. its not uncommon for us to have sex 5 times on the weekend.
I can make her cum better than any man she fucked. Im always involved, or I should say the majority time Im there.
She rarely fucks alone but it has happened a few times. Sometimes I find the guy and she approves and sometimes she does and I approve.
Sometimes we do an orgy style fuck, sometimes its a couple but mostly its MFM. Seems to work well for both of us and its hard to find a couple we all are attracted to each other and we are picky.

The LS does not dominate our life, its just a side gig we do sometimes.
Awesome 👌

Exactly as I figured it.
I only play with secure, happily-married couples. I have no interest in drama, and I prefer to be an enhancement to their sex life together, for the greater part.
I've also heard that couples find it more difficult to connect with other couples because it's an added test as far as mutual chemistry. Neither spouse is consistently willing to "take one for the team," as it were.
Understandable.

Last edited:
OMG !! We deeply love each other and we each know that we are feeding this inner WANT & NEED.
In the end its about us .
Cuckolding is complicated and done successfully I feel rare
Not everyone is secure and communicates well enough to make it work
Not only that but add the right Bull . The right Bull has been few and far between

We do this semi regularly with a guy we know, many many times with him on and off for 5 years.
We have kinda dabbled with 2 different guys, one once, another three times.
We are not the swinger type, whatever that is. You'd never know we do this if you met us, none of our friends know.
When we started it was maybe 3 times a year. During covid we weren't working or going anywhere so it was 3 or 4 times a week. Now it's 2 or 3 times a month.
We rarely argue, we never argue about sex, we have sex often. Sometimes it's a quicky in the kitchen, backyard or garage, other times it's a nice session at night.
Him visiting is something extra we enjoy, it dosent consume our lives. There's been times we've lined it up but we or him had to cancel, it's not a big deal.
We do enjoy when he visits, he's a cool guy, we're all comfy together, we relax and enjoy a night of sex.
He's younger, 34, clean, polite, can carry on an intelligent conversation.
We are mid 50s, normal as hell. We're classy, clean, don't smoke, we have jobs. We have a nice home, clean cars, we can afford to go out to dinner and on vacations. We have a pretty big group of social friends.
I will say my very conservative, classy wife gets really turned on and wants fucked for hours when he's with us.
It's a fun time.

Back