Asian Women.....Why are so few into BBC?

There is no appreciable black population in Iran, but you will find blacks in the Arabian peninsula, including some in the Saudi royal family even (it's huge). Which reminds me, in the Middle East I often observed many well-to-do Arab men in the company of Chinese female "courtesans". A lot of the time, they couldn't even communicate verbally. But, I guess they made it work for them.
In the middle east it is very normal for wealthy or powerful men to have asian 'domestics' who provide much more than cleaning.

It really depends on which Asian culture. Korean women love the brothas. Philippines women love the brothas. Thai women love the brothas but one thing I will say all women love the brothas especially if you look like you have money. It is amazing the experiment one of my boys and I did with a rented Ferrari and a rented 5 series BMW. The one of us in the Ferrari had on black sweats, a cheap watch crocs he is dark skinned but there was something about him. The other of us and he looks like he plays football 6'4" 260ish he had a nice watch on a nice ring on a nice chain a diamond pendant on the chain. The cars were parked on in front of the other we sat outside a Starbucks watching people take a look at the Ferrari. This very attractive woman walk into Starbucks when she comes out she took a few pictures in front of the car and then the car unlocked. This was priceless. She looked around and waited. She stood there. One of is gets up the one that was dressed down she looked and said I know this is not your car. The responce was and what if was and she said wouldn't younlike to give me a ride. The thing was said since you said it wasn't my car, no I hot in the car and drove off with her standing there with her mouth wide open. If you look loke money you are in there like swim wear.

It really depends on which Asian culture. Korean women love the brothas. Philippines women love the brothas. Thai women love the brothas but one thing I will say all women love the brothas especially if you look like you have money. It is amazing the experiment one of my boys and I did with a rented Ferrari and a rented 5 series BMW. The one of us in the Ferrari had on black sweats, a cheap watch crocs he is dark skinned but there was something about him. The other of us and he looks like he plays football 6'4" 260ish he had a nice watch on a nice ring on a nice chain a diamond pendant on the chain. The cars were parked on in front of the other we sat outside a Starbucks watching people take a look at the Ferrari. This very attractive woman walk into Starbucks when she comes out she took a few pictures in front of the car and then the car unlocked. This was priceless. She looked around and waited. She stood there. One of is gets up the one that was dressed down she looked and said I know this is not your car. The responce was and what if was and she said wouldn't younlike to give me a ride. The thing was said since you said it wasn't my car, no I hot in the car and drove off with her standing there with her mouth wide open. If you look loke money you are in there like swim wear.
I think this is kind of right. Korean woman like to meet guys with good money, we really like the money :) But also I think Korean woman like the excitement and difference, also little bit curiousity about size and how the black man treat us, it is exciting to feel like we are do some thing bad and enjoy it.

My husband has been living in Thailand for 10 years and we have been married for 9 of those years. He is well educated with an MS in psychology and, with my help, has been studying Thai society since arriving here.

While growing up in the Thai educational system and Buddism we are taught that the body is shameful and should be hidden at all times. We are also taught that blacks are not clean.

It took a year before I would sleep naked with my husband. But hubby has opened me up to the joy of sex and now I have unbelievable fun with him. Although I will not become a "swinger" he has convinced me, through this Website, to try a black man. Unfortunately, there are no black men in northern Thailand.

I think it depends where you live, I’m asian and live in Houston. Interracial relationships are normal around here. Even though Its regarded as horse riding Neanderthal rednecks it’s actually a big melting pot of cultures and we all get along great and help each other out. In Asian countries there’s actually a lot more racism than here. Can’t speak for other states or countries but can for Texas and SEA.
I’m in Houston

It is not easy for us to show our interest, some time we don't show to anyone but especially for black man many Asian people don't like and in Asian community we are very concerned what do other people think. But inside I think many Asian woman like me really want to have this experience.
Great reply.

I have a black buddy who was in the Navy and stationed in South Korea. He was going to marry a pretty South Korean woman, but her family didn’t want it, so their relationship broke off. He eventually married a Colombian woman instead. Before that, he too was stationed in Hawaii and fucking Asian women, one in front of her Asian cuck husband who actually paid him money to do that LOLOLOL!

I have spent time in Asia myself in Thailand, Taiwan, and the Philippines. What I found is that there are PLENTY of Asian women who will get with a black man (especially in the Philippines), but that societal issues of racism and colorism can still get in the way (especially in Thailand). I’m personally not attracted to most Asian women, but I have found and fucked some fine ass ones in the above-referenced countries LOL.

Now that I think about it, I’ve never been with an Asian-American woman, but have seen a few I found to be quite attractive. In fact, I think the hottest woman on local TV in my area is a Korean-American named Angie Goff. Fine as fuck! I wanna boff Angie Goff!!! Can't even watch her on the news for gettin' a damn boner!

Note: Dick size is also an issue. One Filipina declined to fuck me because she was afraid that I would be too big and hurt her. I remember one time that I left a Thai girl literally walking bow-legged after I got done with her, and I'm not even huge LOL (thick 8").

ANGIE GOFF

View attachment 4588341

View attachment 4588343
8 inches???!! Not huge??? 😭😭😭😭😭 this isnt fair....how are whiteboys supposed to get to fuck girls like that....why do guys have to be built like that 😭😭😭😭😭 I thought 5 inches was a good size.....how common is it for blacks to be 8 or 9 inches?

This is interesting question and men ask me this on here. All Asian countries are different so I only know about Japan.

In Japan I think it is not women don’t like black men but we feel pressure to date only Japanese. Young Japanese likes black culture I think but their parents will not approve dating with a black man. Most don’t approve dating with any foreigner actually.

There is stereotype in Japan about black men but I don’t think it is fair. I have not been with a black man or even dated. Actually, I have not spoken to one until I joined this site 😳 It is sad but I was too shy and felt pressure too. The black men I have talked to in here and outside are so kind that I don’t understand the stereotype. I am not sure Japan will change soon but I hope young generation can do it….

Sorry I can’t explain well but this is my thought about Japan.

This is interesting question and men ask me this on here. All Asian countries are different so I only know about Japan.

In Japan I think it is not women don’t like black men but we feel pressure to date only Japanese. Young Japanese likes black culture I think but their parents will not approve dating with a black man. Most don’t approve dating with any foreigner actually.

There is stereotype in Japan about black men but I don’t think it is fair. I have not been with a black man or even dated. Actually, I have not spoken to one until I joined this site 😳 It is sad but I was too shy and felt pressure too. The black men I have talked to in here and outside are so kind that I don’t understand the stereotype. I am not sure Japan will change soon but I hope young generation can do it….

Sorry I can’t explain well but this is my thought about Japan.
Mika....You've mentioned a "stereotype that you don't think is fair," but you haven't said what that stereotype is. Would you share that with us?

Back