Asian Women.....Why are so few into BBC?

In the United States definitely the west coast, Texas, and major cities throughout the country. Here in the DC metro area we got EVERYTHING LOL!
I remember a while back a black man was supposedly talking to a girl I'm Howard Beach and one 23 yr old black man got beat a.most to death in Europe most likely cause girls were feeling him from experience some may like u but based off of the environment they may avoid it

I remember a while back a black man was supposedly talking to a girl I'm Howard Beach and one 23 yr old black man got beat a.most to death in Europe most likely cause girls were feeling him from experience some may like u but based off of the environment they may avoid it

In central & western Europe you're pretty good, but you definitely have to be looking over your shoulder in a place like Russia and in some other eastern European countries. I love Russian women (and they love us too!), but you're better off meeting them outside of Russia because Russian men don't like that *******. Believe this. It's not safe for people of color in mom Russia. They don't value diversity . . . they fear it . . . including Asians who get it even worse than blacks because there are far, far, far more of them there.

Last edited:
In central & western Europe you're pretty good, but you definitely have to be looking over your shoulder in a place like Russia and in some other eastern European countries. I love Russian women (and they love us too!), but you're better off meeting them outside of Russia because Russian men don't like that *******. Believe this. It's not safe for people of color in mom Russia. They don't value diversity . . . they fear it . . . including Asians who get it even worse because there are far, far, far more of them there.
Asian guys are generally jealous of anyone getting with their women

Why is white accepted? Please be totally honest. No holding back the truth. I have one Japanese friend. He ONLY fucks white or Eurasian girls. He’s not attracted to anything else. He told me that he realizes that his desire is “irrational”, but it is what it is.
Because “white” has traditionally been associated with control, power, wealth, ruling classes etc.

Black has been portrayed as uneducated, impoverished, submissive to others, etc.

It’s a simple yet highly inaccurate narrative.

In central & western Europe you're pretty good, but you definitely have to be looking over your shoulder in a place like Russia and in some other eastern European countries. I love Russian women (and they love us too!), but you're better off meeting them outside of Russia because Russian men don't like that *******. Believe this. It's not safe for people of color in mom Russia. They don't value diversity . . . they fear it . . . including Asians who get it even worse because there are far, far, far more of them there.
Wow and Russia invited black Americans to live there back in the past I hewr there ar east of nazis surprisingly since nazis considered them subhuman it reminds me of the kkk being started buy a jew and the kkk hated them also

Wow and Russia invited black Americans to live there back in the past I hewr there ar east of nazis surprisingly since nazis considered them subhuman it reminds me of the kkk being started buy a jew and the kkk hated them also

The Russian government still invites black people to come there for many reasons (Soviet Union started it) . . . such as students from Africa to come study or participate in exchange programs . . . but what the Russian government has done to push its political agenda doesn't necessarily square up with how many Russian people feel about black people. Russia is one of the most racist countries I have ever been to in my entire life. I rank it at number 2 for racism among my personal experiences.

Portugal has an multicultural mix...Brasil, Cape Verde, Angola, Mozambique, Guinea - Bissau, Macao...while there a few knuckle heads here like you find anywhere that are against anything that does not serve there interest...having lived here for the last 5 years coming from the U.S. its a pretty chill country when it comes to love and sex relations... ;)

Portugal has an multicultural mix...Brasil, Cape Verde, Angola, Mozambique, Guinea - Bissau, Macao...while there a few knuckle heads here like you find anywhere that are against anything that does not serve there interest...having lived here for the last 5 years coming from the U.S. its a pretty chill country when it comes to love and sex relations... ;)

Gotta believe that's where Brazil gets it from ;) Portugal is one of the few countries in western Europe I have not been to. It's on my bucket list. Been to 46 countries! Hope I'm not finished yet :)

Because “white” has traditionally been associated with control, power, wealth, ruling classes etc.

Black has been portrayed as uneducated, impoverished, submissive to others, etc.

It’s a simple yet highly inaccurate narrative.

I have my own thoughts about this (similar to what you expressed), but I wanted to hear about it coming straight from an Asian person.

Gotta believe that's where Brazil gets it from ;) Portugal is one of the few countries in western Europe I have not been to. It's on my bucket list. Been to 46 countries! Hope I'm not finished yet :)
Absolutely need to get over here...Small country with powerful punch...Mountains, Rivers, Lakes, Beaches, Islands, Food, Women, Culture, History...Yes Sir...Something for everyone...;)🇵🇹

The Russian government still invites black people to come there for many reasons (Soviet Union started it) . . . such as students from Africa to come study or participate in exchange programs . . . but what the Russian government has done to push its political agenda doesn't necessarily square up with how many Russian people feel about black people. Russia is one of the most racist countries I have ever been to in my entire life. I rank it at number 2 for racism among my personal experiences.
Wow I thought the most racist would have been Asia or the Middle East

Wow I thought the most racist would have been Asia or the Middle East

Remember, I said Russia was number 2 on my list . . . number 1 is in the Middle East . . . that would be Iran. Throw in the anti-Americanism, and well it was just insufferable! Almost too much to bear . . . there is anti-Americanism in Russia too . . . but not like in Iran! The funny thing is that I met an Iranian girl in Germany who was model-quality fine as hell . . . and fucked her too! That's what we need to be doin' . . . fuckin' and not fightin' LOLOLOL! Make love (or at least fuck), not war!

Last edited:
Remember, I said Russia was number 2 on my list . . . number 1 is in the Middle East . . . that would be Iran. Throw in the anti-Americanism, and well it was just insufferable! Almost too much to bear . . . there is anti-Amercanism in Russia too . . . but not like in Iran! The funny thing is that I met an Iranian girl in Germany who was model-quality fine as hell . . . and fucked her too! That's what we need to be doin' . . . fuckin' and not fightin' LOLOLOL! Make love (or at least fuck), not war!
Don't these countries hate each other also its not just black people they hate

I read somewhere that there were black people in Iran

There is no appreciable black population in Iran, but you will find blacks in the Arabian peninsula, including some in the Saudi royal family even (it's huge). Which reminds me, in the Middle East I often observed many well-to-do Arab men in the company of Chinese female "courtesans". A lot of the time, they couldn't even communicate verbally. But, I guess they made it work for them.

There is no appreciable black population in Iran, but you will find blacks in the Arabian peninsula, including some in the Saudi royal family even. Which reminds me, in the Middle East I often observed many well-to-do Arab men in the company Chinese female "courtesans". A lot of the time, they couldn't even communicate verbally. But, I guess they made it work for them.
They oppress each other in these regions so they hatred for blaco people seems to be a add on

I always say the anger and frustration level in some of those countries would come down by a noticeable degree if they would just let men and women hang out together and at least TOUCH each other socially LOLOLOL!
There hatred may come from sexual frustration it maybe where there extreme racism comes from I read music is even outlawed

Back