Asian Women.....Why are so few into BBC?

My wife is Asian and let me tell you they are very interested especially married…but they are reserved and some even shy… they do not and would never want to be perceived as “ easy “ or a “ slut “ like anyone but there’s is a cultural thing.

they absolutely would engage in an affair with a black guy if they were confident it was 100% discreet ( that’s the key ) they see and admire the sexual confidence in black guys … they love their bodies and yes have heard all the rumors and heard of their abilities in bed.

Asian wives are way more turned on by black men than their Asian husbands ( her words not mine )

my wife’s advice for a black guy wanting to show interest is to be respectful not overbearing …show interest in ONLY her … if she thinks your a player you’re done …she wants to have full trust in you …now she said his persistence is key… she knows you are very interested.

For the guys the reward is the wettest pussy you’ll ever slip Into I guarantee you that and you will never be asked ( they think they’d be insulting you ) to wear a condom….my wife said “ yeah him cumming inside is very much a turn on and shows his confidence “ again her words not mine
Thanks for the insight. I haven't given up yet!

Racism Combined w/ Nationalism

Another thing I found is that for many Asian girls nationality is extremely important. So for example, a black American man would be more desirable and looked upon more highly than a black man (also men of other races/colors) from some other part of the world. Hey folks, don’t get mad at me. This is how people are, and I’m only reporting on my life experiences. I even met one Filipina who had her own ranking of Asian people from high to low, with those who she viewed as the most “mongoloid” (her description not mine) being at the bottom. Again, don’t hate the messenger! I’m just keeping it real and reporting on what I know from direct, personal experience 🤷🏽‍♂️
As an African-American, I lived and worked in the R.O.C. (Taipei), P.R.C. (Shanghai) and Japan (Tokyo) for a total of 10 years. I have never had a problem meeting women--except for Asian women. This is still true to this day. We're on an interracial chat/meet site, and so far I've yet to hear from any Black man who has had a successful encounter with an Asian woman or couple. Most of us are in the U.S., but still have no luck with Asian women. There are single and married Asian women with few family members here in the States, so I've written that off as the main reason why they show no interest, and there is not that much of a language barrier here in the States. Don't know what it is, but there is something that prevents Asian women from even trying.

well if you look at chinese history , white skin has always been the most desirable for chinese women. chinese girls have wanted to be white for 1000s of years , they also desire high nose bone which white people have. i think that many chinese girls believe chinese + white will make more attractive ******* because it combines chinese with the desirable traits of white people. i also think that for a long time china was undeveloped and looked at white countries in europe as a better life and linked white people with high class and luxury. i think that many chinese girls prefer white men because they are more kinder and free in relationships then chinese men who often demand the wife to stay home and do house work, but white men are ok to let their wife be free. this is just my understanding.
I saw the same thing while living in Japan. They even cover their skin to avoid getting tanned by the sun. In many department stores, they have women with white make-up on their faces and arms. Being Black, most women wouldn't even look at me in the eye. Riding the Shinkansen (bullet train), there was often an open seat next to me as women, and some men, would rather stand or move to another railcar than sit next to me. Totally baffling!

Last edited:
As an African-American, I lived and worked in the R.O.C. (Taipei), P.R.C. (Shanghai) and Japan (Tokyo) for a total of 10 years. I have never had a problem meeting women--except for Asian women. This is still true to this day. We're on an interracial chat/meet site, and so far I've yet to hear from any Black man who has had a successful encounter with an Asian woman or couple. Most of us are in the U.S., but still have no luck with Asian women. There are single and married Asian women with few family members here in the States, so I've written that off as the main reason why they show no interest, and there is not that much of a language barrier here in the States. Don't know what it is, but there is something that prevents Asian women from even trying.

Well, I think some people here have been trying to give you some ideas and explanations for why there are seeming barriers.

I’ve never had an issue with Asian women here in Texas and several other states I’ve been in. My cousin lived in Tokyo for 8 years, Xijiang for 1 year and Thailand for 2 year’s (I lived with him). We had not an ounce of trouble getting some snatch, lol! But yes the parents will boot them the hell out! A lot of the women we were seeing had to do it very discreetly.
Having lived in Tokyo for over 5 years, my experiences where totally opposite. Number one, not that many Japanese women can hold a conversation in English, and my Japanese language skills weren't that great. No where in Japan did I see Brother's with Japanese ladies, except in groups. Guess we have had two totally different experiences. Was your cousin in the military, or did he live in an area near the bases? I lived in the modern, upscale area of Tokyo (Roppongi), and never saw what you're describing. On the few occasions I did see couples, they were almost always young (early-mid 20's), and the guys were mostly English teachers, not other corporate exec's.

Well, I think some people here have been trying to give you some ideas and explanations for why there are seeming barriers.
And I respect their views, and that may explain what takes place in their homeland.. However, here in the U.S., for the most part, there isn't "family, or neighbors" looking over their shoulders. Have you met or chatted with an Asian woman that you met on this site? Do you see Asian women reaching out to meet Black men on this site? Just curious.

Having lived in Tokyo for over 5 years, my experiences where totally opposite. Number one, not that many Japanese women can hold a conversation in English, and my Japanese language skills weren't that great. No where in Japan did I see Brother's with Japanese ladies, except in groups. Guess we have had two totally different experiences. Was your cousin in the military, or did he live in an area near the bases? I lived in the modern, upscale area of Tokyo (Roppongi), and never saw what you're describing. On the few occasions I did see couples, they were almost always young (early-mid 20's), and the guys were mostly English teachers, not other corporate exec's.

GAIJIN (Japanese for "Foreigner")
I have a black work colleague who spent a few years working in Tokyo. He told me that there was a certain nightclub where Japanese women went to meet black guys, and another one where they went to meet white guys. To hear him tell it, he had a good time in Tokyo smashing some pretty Japanese pussy. Said he had Japanese girls throwing themselves at him at the club. He said one thing he liked about Japanese girls is that their hygiene was always so good that even the booty hole never smelled 😝 I don’t know what to tell you dawg 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
The Bay Area is the only place I've been where I've been successful. But that was only once, and these days it's almost a prerequisite that you know something about the woman beforehand. When I read some of the stories, it almost makes me want to quit (notice I said, almost!). "Looking for 5-10 guys for a gangbang, looking for a 'Thug,' looking for someone to fuck her in the car," etc., etc. Must be old school, because a lot of people seem oblivious to STD's, herpes, etc. There have always been "hit and runs," but there were always the classy, one step at a time, flirty, seductive women and couples, too. Man, have times changed!
Man, I think a lot of those “gang bangs, I want a thug” etc. etc. are more fantasy bullshit and posers posting. Don’t get me wrong I know there are some that are real that are into that kind of play but by and large my experience is a lot of posting and talking on kink/social media sites, but I don’t see any follow up which is OK by me is that’s not really my thing either.

And I respect their views, and that may explain what takes place in their homeland.. However, here in the U.S., for the most part, there isn't "family, or neighbors" looking over their shoulders. Have you met or chatted with an Asian woman that you met on this site? Do you see Asian women reaching out to meet Black men on this site? Just curious.

As I noted in an earlier post, I don't have a particular interest in Asian women, so I'm not actively out here trying to meet or chat up Asian girls. So, for me personally the answer is no. That said, I have seen a number of threads/posts on this very site with Asians asking to meet black men for sexual encounters. Why, I saw some on this very day! Use the search function bruh! Here's an example . . . are they "for real" . . . who knows!

Very well put, and very accurate
I’m married to an Asian wife myself Chineses…Black guy Asian married wife in bed is probably the best combination of sexual pleasure for both they really connect I feel…black guys just need to know how to approach and not be too aggressive with straight to bed …make friends first then do things for her as a friend…then close friends go out of the way for her….then the hint…She will be yours trust me if she knows you’ll never tell anyone.

I saw the same thing while living in Japan. The even cover their skin to avoid getting tanned by the sun. In many department stores, they have women with white make-up on their faces and arms. Being Black, most women wouldn't even look at me in the eye. Riding the Shinkansen (bullet train), there was often an open seat next to me as women, and some men, would rather stand or move to another railcar than sit next to me. Totally baffling!

Yeah, I mentioned in a previous post how Thai women do the same thing to make themselves look white. Probably done all over east Asia at least.

As many on here having served in the military, working or traveling in Asian countries...Many things come into play as stated...Cultural, Traditions, Prejudices and etc...During my time in the Military 89...92 I knew many fellows who hooked up with Asian girls, some even married and are still with them till this day...During my travels through the P.I., Korea and Japan...there was plenty of boot knocking going down...Heck even back stateside...I had friends went to U.C.L.A. and where knee deep in it...I agree with Magic Mike, as he is well aware there are plenty of Asian women even in A town...all over the U.S. Remember they Love You Long Time...gvo1DG6.jpeg;)

I think in order to smash broads it depends heavily on location to I actually noticed that if someone lives in a very conservative religious place it may be harder then someone who lives in a place like the Bronx
Bro, it has less to do with location and everything to do with attitude and confidence. It’s easier to smash babes in highly religious oppressive controlled environments that it is in open areas. For instance, I have seen more racism in New York City that I ever have down in the south. Not that I was expecting it, but I witnessed it over and over and over. So a lot of things are perception and assumptions about areas and people.

I for one I’ve been very blessed to be able to travel all around the entire world setting foot on all but South America and Antarctica lol. When you travel you learn people are people no matter where you go…the same desires are true everywhere. Money, sex, familial security, control etc. It doesn’t matter the race, it doesn’t matter the country.

Last edited:
I’ve never had an issue with Asian women here in Texas and several other states I’ve been in. My cousin lived in Tokyo for 8 years, Xijiang for 1 year and Thailand for 2 year’s (I lived with him). We had not an ounce of trouble getting some snatch, lol! But yes the parents will boot them the hell out! A lot of the women we were seeing had to do it very discreetly.
That's real talk.

Bro, it has nothing to do with location and everything to do with attitude and confidence. It’s easier to smash babes and highly religious oppressive control environments that it is in open areas. For instance, I have seen and experienced more racism in New York City that I ever have down in the south. Not that I was expecting it, but I witnessed it over and over and over. So a lot of things are perception and assumptions about areas and people.

I for one I’ve been very blessed to be able to travel all around the entire world setting for an all but South America and Antarctica lol. When you travel you learn people or people no matter where you go the same desires Paul true everywhere. Money sex security control etc. It doesn’t matter the race, it doesn’t matter the country.
I lived jn jackson heights for a very long time and most people here are immigrants who barely speak English it's very difficult to get girls here but in the Bronx ,Pennsylvania, Colorado etc it's easy location does play a part

Bro, it has nothing to do with location and everything to do with attitude and confidence. It’s easier to smash babes and highly religious oppressive control environments that it is in open areas. For instance, I have seen and experienced more racism in New York City that I ever have down in the south. Not that I was expecting it, but I witnessed it over and over and over. So a lot of things are perception and assumptions about areas and people.

I for one I’ve been very blessed to be able to travel all around the entire world setting for an all but South America and Antarctica lol. When you travel you learn people or people no matter where you go the same desires Paul true everywhere. Money sex security control etc. It doesn’t matter the race, it doesn’t matter the country.

Oh man you GOT to do South America man!!! Brazilian women??? Totally changed how I decided to view life LOLOLOL!!! Hell, I never had my dick sucked GOOD until the Latinas got on my *******! Latinas and the white girls . . . that's what I'm about HAHAHAHA!!!

Oh man you GOT to do South America man!!! Brazilian women??? Totally changed how I decided to view life LOLOLOL!!! Hell, I never had my dick sucked GOOD until the Latinas got on my *******! Latinas and the white girls . . . that's what I'm about HAHAHAHA!!!
You damn Skippy about Brazilian women...My gal is from there...Best Asses on the Planet...Colombia,Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Bolivia, Argentina and Uruguay...Loved every damn one of them...;)

Back