Asian Women.....Why are so few into BBC?

I fully understand where you're coming from, especially having lived 10 years of my professional career in Asia and the Sub Asia regions. Just thought the stigma's would lessen once they're in the U.S. So, I guess I'm on the forbidden fruit list--even in my own country. But there are a lot of women who are still interested in the taste! Thanks for your explanation!
Bro let me explain this once again . American black and American Indians are the most hated race on the planet . But yet we are the most imitated. Everything we do or created get stolen and we get absolutely no recognition or compensation what so ever . Yeah the good ole USA will let us make a few dollars chasing a ball , shooting a ball through a hoop , singing a song and entertaining. Other than that we are treated as subhumans. Police and law enforcement have open season policies to ******* a black or brown person with little to no explanation. We face harsher punishments for same crimes as Caucasian people. Karen’s and Darens are coming out the wood work on us . So that’s why no other races want to associate with black and brown people . I’m sure older Asian elders teach them to stay the fuck away from us.

Last edited:
Asian culture isn’t black friendly. I’ve learned that Mexican , African and Asian culture do not want their women with American black men. They are taught that white men would give them a better life .
I think you have a point regarding Asia. Asia is huge though...but I think it's safe to say many in East Asia might have issues w/ their ******* being with a Black man

Bro let me explain this once again . American black and American Indians are the most hated race on the planet . But yet we are the most imitated. Everything we do or created get stolen and we get absolutely no recognition or compensation what so ever . Yeah the good ole USA will let us make a few dollars chasing a ball , shooting a ball through a hoop , sing a song and entertain. Other than that we are treated as subhumans.
Wasn't Barrack Obama president?

Bro let me explain this once again . American black and American Indians are the most hated race on the planet . But yet we are the most imitated. Everything we do or created get stolen and we get absolutely no recognition or compensation what so ever . Yeah the good ole USA will let us make a few dollars chasing a ball , shooting a ball through a hoop , sing a song and entertain. Other than that we are treated as subhumans.
I'm not trying to be rude or anything. I just feel we should focus on the positive rather than the negative.

Yes he was but think back to When Obama was in office and after he left office . It’s been open season on black and brown people ever since . Then Trump bitch ass was elected and every type of racist person came out and still are coming out . It was like they been waiting for years to come out and openly be racist towards us. There’s been more hate crimes on us than ever . More than there was during the civil rights movement.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to be rude or anything. I just feel we should focus on the positive rather than the negative.
I feel you but I’m stating facts . What I’m saying is the reason why people should recognize what’s going on. White Americans are quick to turn the blind eye on us . Ask an Asian how they really feel about black people. I’m sure I can find a video on YouTube .

Last edited:
Bro let me explain this once again . American black and American Indians are the most hated race on the planet . But yet we are the most imitated. Everything we do or created get stolen and we get absolutely no recognition or compensation what so ever . Yeah the good ole USA will let us make a few dollars chasing a ball , shooting a ball through a hoop , singing a song and entertaining. Other than that we are treated as subhumans. Police and law enforcement have open season policies to ******* a black or brown person with little to no explanation. We face harsher punishments for same crimes as Caucasian people. Karen’s and Darens are coming out the wood work on us . So that’s why no other races want to associate with black and brown people . I’m sure older Asian elders teach them to stay the fuck away from us.
Brotherman, you're responding to a question I asked in 2021 as if I'm walking around this country like a zombie. You don't think I know how we're treated? How the world looks down upon us? I saw it first hand when I lived in Asia. Not on a military base, but as an executive with a condo in Tokyo, and someone who has traveled extensively through Korea, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, etc., etc. Point is, I am well aware of the cultural pressures in their home countries, but thought those perceptions would, to some degree, be tamped down by reality when Asian women have had the opportunity to rub elbows with us in schools and colleges, have a ******* or two after work, and have the opportunity to live out a fantasy, or, explore a curiosity without their families even knowing about it. So far, I haven't been able to hook up. But I'm not going to write myself off as an untouchable, and know I'll find at least one fine Asian woman or wife who has been thinking about it.

Brotherman, you're responding to a question I asked in 2021 as if I'm walking around this country like a zombie. You don't think I know how we're treated? How the world looks down upon us? I saw it first hand when I lived in Asia. Not on a military base, but as an executive with a condo in Tokyo, and someone who has traveled extensively through Korea, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, etc., etc. Point is, I am well aware of the cultural pressures in their home countries, but thought those perceptions would, to some degree, be tamped down by reality when Asian women have had the opportunity to rub elbows with us in schools and colleges, have a ******* or two after work, and have the opportunity to live out a fantasy, or, explore a curiosity without their families even knowing about it. So far, I haven't been able to hook up. But I'm not going to write myself off as an untouchable, and know I'll find at least one fine Asian woman or wife who has been thinking about it.
Bro I’m not here to argue with you . I never said you were walking around like a zombie clueless. Far as the time frame of the question doesn’t matter . The reply button still works ….All I’m staying is that Asians period in relationships don’t fuck with African American unless we are spending money with them conducting business.

Last edited:
Bro I’m not here to argue with you . I never said you were walking around like a zombie clueless. All I’m staying is that Asians period in relationships don’t fuck with African American unless we are spending money with them conducting business.
for the most part, you're right. At least when it comes to East Asians.

You asked me if I've ever been to Wisconsin. Last I knew, Madison is in Wisconsin. As a matter-of-fact, I'm zeroing in on a super fine Korean lady who lives in Oshkosh. Don't bother to tell me that you don't live in Oshkosh, either, because that doesn't matter to me.
I don't live in Oshkosh either, and it does matter, because if you're not saying anything to help me find Asian ladies where I ACTUALLY live then there's no point in you even talking to me

It's odd how these things just spring up out of nowhere. I was talking to a HK Chinese friend living in London early this week. She rehashed all the reasons Asian women weren't really into Blacks regardless of origin, but what explained the lack of such pairing in the various Asian hyphenate groups in the US? I still don't have an answer for this one. Perhaps somebody on this site can explain it.

It's odd how these things just spring up out of nowhere. I was talking to a HK Chinese friend living in London early this week. She rehashed all the reasons Asian women weren't really into Blacks regardless of origin, but what explained the lack of such pairing in the various Asian hyphenate groups in the US? I still don't have an answer for this one. Perhaps somebody on this site can explain it.
The problem is that the word "Asian" does not refer to a homogenous group. U have chinese, koreans, japanese......... they are obviously asian. So are filipinas, thais, malays, indonesians, vietnamese, etc. Generally speaking, the darker the skin tone, the more open they are to an interacial black-asian relationship.

Back