Asian Women.....Why are so few into BBC?

It is not easy for us to show our interest, some time we don't show to anyone but especially for black man many Asian people don't like and in Asian community we are very concerned what do other people think. But inside I think many Asian woman like me really want to have this experience.
well said .

In California- especially the Bay Area- it is not uncommon to see Black men dating or married to Asian women. As far as being in the "lifestyle" that's a different story. I know that's one of the biggest reason's holding my wife back- "being found out". Not just about being with a Black guy but being with any guy outside of our marriage and having someone find out. Shoot even me, if someone in my family found out I was ok with my wife fucking other guys it would be all bad! Still not stopping that feeling/want for her to enjoy herself though!

Having lived in Tokyo for over 5 years, my experiences where totally opposite. Number one, not that many Japanese women can hold a conversation in English, and my Japanese language skills weren't that great. No where in Japan did I see Brother's with Japanese ladies, except in groups. Guess we have had two totally different experiences. Was your cousin in the military, or did he live in an area near the bases? I lived in the modern, upscale area of Tokyo (Roppongi), and never saw what you're describing. On the few occasions I did see couples, they were almost always young (early-mid 20's), and the guys were mostly English teachers, not other corporate exec's.
We’re both are into cars and had ran into a group of mid 20’s early 30’s group of enthusiasts and the rest is history In Tokyo. We stayed in meguro. Neither of us are in the military. We traveled for about 9 years. Tokyo has a pretty intense automotive nightlife! If you ever go back it’s unreal. We had a few girlfriends here and there but mostly fuck buddies. The ones the wanted to have relationships where mostly the ones catching hell from their parents. Their culture is from what I was told is to only be involved with Asian men or women only. Via the men and women I spoke to about not seeing almost any Interracial relationships. It’s pretty dead set over there!

We’re both are into cars and had ran into a group of mid 20’s early 30’s group of enthusiasts and the rest is history In Tokyo. We stayed in meguro. Neither of us are in the military. We traveled for about 9 years. Tokyo has a pretty intense automotive nightlife! If you ever go back it’s unreal. We had a few girlfriends here and there but mostly fuck buddies. The ones the wanted to have relationships where mostly the ones catching hell from their parents. Their culture is from what I was told is to only be involved with Asian men or women only. Via the men and women I spoke to about not seeing almost any Interracial relationships. It’s pretty dead set over there!
“We may come from an MTV rap video culture but THEY do not”

Yeah, but if the “gaijin” is white, then all of a sudden it isn’t so bad after all, and they’re willing to “overlook” ******* 🙄

Back