As a White man, what is the most humiliating thing about Interracial and Cuckold sex?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by circusill, Aug 11, 2012.

1. circusill

circusill Active Member

title says it all!

Jeff Odgis 123123 and blkluvr901 like this.
  2. Michaelnaples

Michaelnaples Member

Italy
    I dont think that there is anything humiliating as long as my wife and me are happy and everything remains very private

MacNfries and My_White_Shaft like this.
  3. squirtyshorts

squirtyshorts Member

US
    I think it would be more humiliating to try & keep her from having good sex only to have her go behind my back & do it anyhow.

Jeff Odgis 123123 and kellie like this.
  4. idahocuckold

idahocuckold Member

The fact that I certainly don't measure up (3 1/2" hard) and performance sucks!

Jeff Odgis 123123 likes this.
  5. CuckCpl4BBC

CuckCpl4BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My husband says it was how he had convinced himself he was such a good lover after all the years....and then ten minutes of black cock inside me and he realized he had never even come close to awakening my sexuality. He got over the shock and has learned to embrace his new role.

6. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

My husband only gets a little twisted when I really get into it and forget he's there. Sometimes a guy is so hot that once we start fucking I completely forget about my husband and really put out for my lover, physically and emotionally.

Jill

7. moorster

moorster New Member

Cuckold angst is a beautiful thing. Do you keep him locked in chastity during these sessions?

blkluvr901 likes this.
  8. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    A bull that is cropped full of "attitude", and is rude & sarcastic towards the wife's husband and/or the wife. These guys got to realize that they are usually THERE because of the husband's consent to allow his wife to take lovers.
    The bull gains a lot of opportunity in having another man's wife, but with it comes respect ... he holds no authority in the marital relationship. His job is to fuck the wife better than she's use to getting it from her husband; if he can't do that, they'll probably not keep him around very long.

Austin harlan and Roy Randall like this.
  9. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    For most hubbies, I think it would be that they no longer are the 'man of the house' anymore!

blkluvr901, kellie and wit like this.
  10. BLKDick

BLKDick Member

They would be there if your not around. Women have a way of doing things when the ole hubby is not around.

blkluvr901 and BobinClt like this.
  11. Mr Biggs

Mr Biggs Member

Well cuckold of any race are probably filled with internal conflictions of 'god damn, maybe I should just come out of the closet already'. The humiliating aspect of cuckoldry is they can't admit that they're into dudes.

There's nothing humiliating about interracial sex though. Been going on for thousands of years.

12. Alanm

Alanm Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I agree, the thought of watching my wife have orgasm after screaming orgasm on the 9" cock of some hung bull in our bed while i have to sit and watch is humiliating,since i know he touching parts of her cunt i will never reach and making her cum like i never could. At the same time it is so fucking hot.

Roy Randall likes this.
  13. BLKDick

BLKDick Member

No Doubt bruh. And these blk dudes here with their dicks in their avatars is questionable as well. They know this site is over ran with fake women, yet they are still advertising their dicks.

14. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Even better, white boi. You'll be on your knees by the bed when that happens.

BBC_lovers, PalePigBoy and blkluvr901 like this.
  15. Alanm

US
    I would be on my knees in a second watching her get the best fucking she ever had. Plus its a great spot to see the bull pump his seed in her.

16. Dsoul

Nigeria
    And later pump some in your mouth, too!

BBC_lovers, blkluvr901 and wit like this.
  17. Alanm

US
    That would be nice as well!

wit likes this.
  18. blkluvr901

blkluvr901 New Member

I'd be a greedy whiteboi and want it all, there's nothing as wonderful as a throbbing Black cock inside of me

19. blkluvr901

blkluvr901 New Member

I'd be a greedy whiteboi and want it all, there's nothing as wonderful as a throbbing Black cock inside of me

20. Alanm

US
    Never got to witness it for real yet but thinking about it , there is some humiliation knowing that a sexually superior black male is pleasing your wife like you never could. I think the final humiliation would be having her ask to do it again.