As a White man, what is the most humiliating thing about Interracial and Cuckold sex?

My husband only gets a little twisted when I really get into it and forget he's there. Sometimes a guy is so hot that once we start fucking I completely forget about my husband and really put out for my lover, physically and emotionally.

Jill

Cuckold angst is a beautiful thing. Do you keep him locked in chastity during these sessions?

A bull that is cropped full of "attitude", and is rude & sarcastic towards the wife's husband and/or the wife. These guys got to realize that they are usually THERE because of the husband's consent to allow his wife to take lovers.
The bull gains a lot of opportunity in having another man's wife, but with it comes respect ... he holds no authority in the marital relationship. His job is to fuck the wife better than she's use to getting it from her husband; if he can't do that, they'll probably not keep him around very long.

A bull that is cropped full of "attitude", and is rude & sarcastic towards the wife's husband and/or the wife. These guys got to realize that they are usually THERE because of the husband's consent to allow his wife to take lovers.
The bull gains a lot of opportunity in having another man's wife, but with it comes respect ... he holds no authority in the marital relationship. His job is to fuck the wife better than she's use to getting it from her husband; if he can't do that, they'll probably not keep him around very long.
They would be there if your not around. Women have a way of doing things when the ole hubby is not around.

Well cuckold of any race are probably filled with internal conflictions of 'god damn, maybe I should just come out of the closet already'. The humiliating aspect of cuckoldry is they can't admit that they're into dudes.

There's nothing humiliating about interracial sex though. Been going on for thousands of years.

For most hubbies, I think it would be that they no longer are the 'man of the house' anymore!
I agree, the thought of watching my wife have orgasm after screaming orgasm on the 9" cock of some hung bull in our bed while i have to sit and watch is humiliating,since i know he touching parts of her cunt i will never reach and making her cum like i never could. At the same time it is so fucking hot.

Well cuckold of any race are probably filled with internal conflictions of 'god damn, maybe I should just come out of the closet already'. The humiliating aspect of cuckoldry is they can't admit that they're into dudes.

There's nothing humiliating about interracial sex though. Been going on for thousands of years.
No Doubt bruh. And these blk dudes here with their dicks in their avatars is questionable as well. They know this site is over ran with fake women, yet they are still advertising their dicks.

I agree, the thought of watching my wife have orgasm after screaming orgasm on the 9" cock of some hung bull in our bed while i have to sit and watch is humiliating,since i know he touching parts of her cunt i will never reach and making her cum like i never could. At the same time it is so fucking hot.

Even better, white boi. You'll be on your knees by the bed when that happens.

Never got to witness it for real yet but thinking about it , there is some humiliation knowing that a sexually superior black male is pleasing your wife like you never could. I think the final humiliation would be having her ask to do it again.

Back