As a cuck are you making payments?

Ok, well I'm very trustworthy but alright
thats wha they all say.

earning my trust starts with "not asking for favors" from a complete stranger.
if you want to contribute to this site and community - thats a good start
If you want to let more women know about this site - thats a good step in the right direction too

My last one didn't work so I worked extra so she had money to pay for any cost for her entertainment. Of course she had to have a car and nice clothes. I funded our lifestyle which consisted of what she needed to look and feel good. I loved knowing she was out being fucked and enjoyed herself while I worked and waited to lick her clean. That is just what I want.
Good lil slut hubs

thats wha they all say.

earning my trust starts with "not asking for favors" from a complete stranger.
if you want to contribute to this site and community - thats a good start
If you want to let more women know about this site - thats a good step in the right direction too
That's not a favor, that's asking for help to improve a person's life. If I make more money, it improves my life and those around me lives. But ok I gotcha

My Hubby is no cuck but a bull himself, and I am BBC Queen we never had experience of cuck but are very intrigued.. I love to try a watcher, possibly clean up Crew for all the nut that will be dripping out my pussy! Maybe even as Daddy and his BBC friends double stuff or gangbang we can consider inviting along some watchers/clean up😋☺️! If this is something some of u cucks may like to partake in why not take some time to play since wife like to go on holidays!!!☺️Also if Any cucks here wanna invite me and my daddy bull along for Holiday we would greatly consider joining 😀 😀!!

Attachments

• IMG_20230228_015040_01.jpg
    IMG_20230228_015040_01.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • VID_20220308_162108186~2.mp4
    16.2 MB
  • received_206128433662050.jpeg
    received_206128433662050.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20220525_095200277-1.jpg
    IMG_20220525_095200277-1.jpg
    303.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20220305_015007899.jpg
    IMG_20220305_015007899.jpg
    615.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20220308_195323246.jpg
    IMG_20220308_195323246.jpg
    610 KB · Views: 9
ty - I truly appreciate that.

I dont know how other bulls feel about it - but I like beta/cuckold men. The guys with experience know how to serve and treat a real bull well :)
ty to you, I'm happy that you appreciate, an appreciation from a Taurus is always a think to be glad ;)
As a true cuckold I am always very grateful to Bulls and I try to be collaborative and not selfish as much as possible!

My Hubby is no cuck but a bull himself, and I am BBC Queen we never had experience of cuck but are very intrigued.. I love to try a watcher, possibly clean up Crew for all the nut that will be dripping out my pussy! Maybe even as Daddy and his BBC friends double stuff or gangbang we can consider inviting along some watchers/clean up😋☺️! If this is something some of u cucks may like to partake in why not take some time to play since wife like to go on holidays!!!☺️Also if Any cucks here wanna invite me and my daddy bull along for Holiday we would greatly consider joining 😀 😀!!
i bet your inbox was flooded after that post! 🤣

Ridiculous. We travel to Paris and enjoy BBC there. When we arrive, there is always a handsome black man there to pick us up. Our beautiful hotel room is reserved and paid for by a group of BBC we will be entertaining. We can’t even pay for dinner. So classy and respectful.
That is a very nice arrangement. Make for a great time for everyone.

Ridiculous. We travel to Paris and enjoy BBC there. When we arrive, there is always a handsome black man there to pick us up. Our beautiful hotel room is reserved and paid for by a group of BBC we will be entertaining. We can’t even pay for dinner. So classy and respectful.
Thats a group of BBC.

That's a different situation. I'm talking one on one.

Back