As a cuck are you making payments?

That's not a favor, that's asking for help to improve a person's life. If I make more money, it improves my life and those around me lives. But ok I gotcha
Here's a suggestion.

Why not formally introduce yourself instead of trying to bite my ankles for attention.

Who are you?
Where are you from?
Why are you single?
Why is money a problem for you?
Do women find your financial situation to be a problem?

How bout we start there before I invest time in a complete stranger.

Betas that know how to be betas are very respectful. But I think you just highlighted the problem, some betas do not know the pecking order, so it creates drama and tension that doesn't need to be there.
i can see that. i think they learn pretty quickly, but can be an uncomfortable experience for them until they work it out, and unneccessary drama. But starting out in this lifestyle is a pretty major life changing event also - things will never be the same between them and their wives, so there is that also they are dealing with. Talking about it is one thing, the reality is something else. There is an adjustment period for both of them. And i am talking only about beta cucks - not other hotwife dynamics.

i can see that. i think they learn pretty quickly, but can be an uncomfortable experience for them until they work it out, and unneccessary drama. But starting out in this lifestyle is a pretty major life changing event also - things will never be the same between them and their wives, so there is that also they are dealing with. Talking about it is one thing, the reality is something else. There is an adjustment period for both of them. And i am talking only about beta cucks - not other hotwife dynamics.
yes, there is an adjustment period

Thats why I was trying to create a cuckold group in Arizona. I think cuckolds need other cuckold friends - so that when their wives/gf go on dates- they aren't just sitting at home twirling their thumbs.

I love money and I like to keep it
I will encourage Black Men to take 'our'women because it arouses me but don't fuck with my coin I earned it and I want to keep it so I can spend it on a nice reliable Toyota and cheap ******

Thats why I was trying to create a cuckold group in Arizona. I think cuckolds need other cuckold friends - so that when their wives/gf go on dates- they aren't just sitting at home twirling their thumbs.
We are in Tucson, is there a way to PM and connect?

I agree that meeting other men in the lifestyle is really helpful and makes lifestyle easier and more enjoyable. That’s one our favorite parts of going to @SplashMocha is the community and meeting other couples in the lifestyle.

ty - I truly appreciate that.

I dont know how other bulls feel about it - but I like beta/cuckold men. The guys with experience know how to serve and treat a real bull well :)

I thinks it’s very reasonable and a sign of submission to pay for hotel, dates, etc. we’ve also paid for shopping and gambling in places like Vegas.

A far as actually paying a Bull directly, we’ve never done that in like cash but have done some indirect support for a long term Bull we had.

I thinks it’s very reasonable and a sign of submission to pay for hotel, dates, etc. we’ve also paid for shopping and gambling in places like Vegas.

A far as actually paying a Bull directly, we’ve never done that in like cash but have done some indirect support for a long term Bull we had.
Im not looking for a cuckold to pay me directly. I am successful on my own - but its the gratitude and the appreciation gifts that make me feel like my time isnt being wasted. The wife shows me sexual appreciation and that she enjoys the time we spend together. I like when the cuckold steps up and shows me that he also appreciates what I do for his wife. When cuckold husbands act stingy or arrogant - it makes me second guess if I should look for a new couple.

Which should also let husbands know - if the bull/stud your wife is fucking has "no other options" but your wife - there is a danger that he can get too attached to her and try and drive a wedge between you and your wife. I know a lot of cuckolds fantasize about a bull stealing their wives - but in reality - that's really toxic and unhealthy.

If you're married, your wife is your wife. Im just there to make sure she feels good in bed.

733466880.gif

Directs payments are not appropriate. Cuckold husbands are not meant to be treated as paypigs except those rare, extreme occasions where there is a mutual agreement between the 3 parties as a part of a hubby's total submission that includes financial domination too.

However, gifts to express a deep appreciation towards the man who satisfies your wife are not uncommon. Some daring husbands love paying dinners in fancy restaurants prior to the "main event". This adds a unique element of excitement due to the social risks associated to the public exposure of a "potential" illicit, interracial relationship with all the alluring assumptions that reasonably might arise.

Others prefer to play it safe. They show their gratitude by booking a nice accommodation near the ocean allowing the sinful couple to bond and have fun. Offering your precious wife for the entire weekend while you're taking care of the kiddos, is not only an act of trust to honour mommy's dominant black master, but also the ultimate gift to her who loves the idea of being a BBC whore with dad's secret blessings. 🤘🙄

Back