As a cuck are you making payments?

Ive not actually done this but in the past i have paid for him to holiday with my wife, paid all his trips to be with her and once even sat at a different table in the same restaurant and paid both bills at the end of the meal.
It was a lovely humiliating moment when the waitress come over with the bill and said "Sir your wife sitting with that gentleman over there, saif you are taking care of their bill".

I haven't paid a bull as such, but have always covered all the costs involved in hooking up with my wife and ex's. Usually that will be covering the dinner/drinks bill, his cab fares and hotel rooms including room service etc. So no, haven't made payments for them, but have always covered all the costs involved out of my personal finances so the bull never ends up out of pocket financially for servicing my wife.

I haven't paid a bull as such, but have always covered all the costs involved in hooking up with my wife and ex's. Usually that will be covering the dinner/drinks bill, his cab fares and hotel rooms including room service etc. So no, haven't made payments for them, but have always covered all the costs involved out of my personal finances so the bull never ends up out of pocket financially for servicing my wife.
Same here !

Thats how it should be. Why should the Bull ever be out of pocket? He is supplying a service we can never give no its the right thing to do in my view

I would like to hear from couples who have been "Owned" or had a "Bull" move into their home. I am sure household expenses were either shared between all or totally absorbed by the cuck.
In a lot of FLRs, inc. ours, the woman makes all the financial decisions anyway. It's quite easy to get a joint account, get your cuck to set things up so that's where their pay cheque goes, then take their name off it

Ive not actually done this but in the past i have paid for him to holiday with my wife, paid all his trips to be with her and once even sat at a different table in the same restaurant and paid both bills at the end of the meal.
It was a lovely humiliating moment when the waitress come over with the bill and said "Sir your wife sitting with that gentleman over there, saif you are taking care of their bill".
Lol..Right on.

I would like to hear from couples who have been "Owned" or had a "Bull" move into their home. I am sure household expenses were either shared between all or totally absorbed by the cuck.
When I was married before a friend of mine that fell on hard times moved in with me and my wife. She had never cared for him and did not like the idea but soon warmed up to him when he started working on the house fixing things. And soon she was fucking him. Things turned around and he ended up slipping into my place in our bed and me to the guest room. She and I worked but he did not. So he was paying nothing for rent, food, ele, nothing and he was fucking her. He slipped right in and took over and she did not seem to mind. So yes that way I have paid for the bull, my old friend, to fuck her.

In Paris, the bulls pay everything. A number of them will get together and rent a suite, flowers, drinks, food -
They contribute in all the details to enjoy the pleasures of the hot wife.
THATS how it should be.
Here I America we call that "Simpin"! Only beta males and Incels act like simps.

We actually have a saying "Beta bucks, Alpha fucks"!

That's how we do it here in America we let the betas do all the simpin while the Alpha's do all the pimpin. Alpha don't simp they get simped for!

My wife and bull make me pay a cuck tax which means I work hard all day and pay for their dates and for bulls presents
My last one didn't work so I worked extra so she had money to pay for any cost for her entertainment. Of course she had to have a car and nice clothes. I funded our lifestyle which consisted of what she needed to look and feel good. I loved knowing she was out being fucked and enjoyed herself while I worked and waited to lick her clean. That is just what I want.

Back