As a cuck are you making payments?

We too believe in covering all the expenses making sure the Bull is never out of pocket for anything. My cuckold husbands credit card is always at the ready. Only once did I help out a Bull financially while working as a bank teller. Thankfully the bank auditors never discovered my complicity in these transactions.
I owned a duplex so the f ather of our first two k ids lived there rent free with me covering the utilities. He was able to pocket his grad school stipend which helped him enormously. After I started earning a good living I made sure my wife's Bulls expenses were met. Fortunately she never had more than two Bulls at a time.

cuck hubby is expected to wash and IRON his clothes and wash His car. Falling short of these expectations means a spanking.
Thank You MsLinda. There is something very humbling about dropping your wife at a Bulls house, being to to clean His house, wash His clothes etc whilst He pleasures your wife.
The clean up afterwards for the cuck then becomes part of his household duties.
It goes without saying that a cuck needs to be disciplined on a very regular basis by both, the Bull and the Hotwife.
Administering discipline to the cuck together, does help to create a closer bonding between the wife and her Bull

When ever my wife and I would go to a bar or restaurant with our bull, I would always pay for our bull of coarse. I did once make a particular bulls rent payment for a couple months when he was fucking my wife at least 3 to 4 times a week for a while. I figured he deserved it for the way he was satisfying my wife and allowing me to watch. He told me if I wanted him to continue fucking my wife on a frequent basis I would need to show my appreciation by paying his rent. I agreed to it. The deal was made privately between the bull and myself. My wife didn't find out until later. Somehow it was even hotter watching my wife get dicked down good by a Black bull knowing I was paying his rent in exchange for his services.

Last edited:
I would totally do this if possible. Almost as a thank you for fucking my wife
You are a good man. Also very smart.

When I was in NYC - I had so many options that if a husband didn't treat me with appreciation - I had zero incentive to prioritize them. And I don't think a lot of husbands realize that the "bulls" you want - aren't desperate losers.

Just to give an example - I met this one couple. I really liked the wife, but the husband was being a hard ass with me. The wife was older, late 40s and the husband wanted me to pay for a hotel. And I was like "why?" So he said to me, "because you're lucky to fuck my wife."

I told him that I wasn't going to pay for a hotel - so he canceled the date. I then texted one of my FWB, who was a 19 year old college girl, and went to her dorm and fucked her an hour later. I have always been very selective with couples and never quick to get into bed with women. I find that the slower you take sex with married women - the better off you are in the long run. Women in my experience, have a different perspective on sex than most men - so I want to know how a woman thinks - before I agree to have sex with her.

I feel like we should be on the same page.

I wish more husbands were as smart as you seem to be.

You are a good man. Also very smart.

When I was in NYC - I had so many options that if a husband didn't treat me with appreciation - I had zero incentive to prioritize them. And I don't think a lot of husbands realize that the "bulls" you want - aren't desperate losers.

Just to give an example - I met this one couple. I really liked the wife, but the husband was being a hard ass with me. The wife was older, late 40s and the husband wanted me to pay for a hotel. And I was like "why?" So he said to me, "because you're lucky to fuck my wife."

I told him that I wasn't going to pay for a hotel - so he canceled the date. I then texted one of my FWB, who was a 19 year old college girl, and went to her dorm and fucked her an hour later. I have always been very selective with couples and never quick to get into bed with women. I find that the slower you take sex with married women - the better off you are in the long run. Women in my experience, have a different perspective on sex than most men - so I want to know how a woman thinks - before I agree to have sex with her.

I feel like we should be on the same page.

I wish more husbands were as smart as you seem to be.
Without a doubt I would have paid for your hotel, as an expression of respect and gratitude

I haven't paid a bull as such, but have always covered all the costs involved in hooking up with my wife and ex's. Usually that will be covering the dinner/drinks bill, his cab fares and hotel rooms including room service etc. So no, haven't made payments for them, but have always covered all the costs involved out of my personal finances so the bull never ends up out of pocket financially for servicing my wife.
It seems to me that this is the right approach. I don't want to pay the Bull but, as an expression of thanks, I take care of everything so that he has no expense in taking my wife

Back