Are You Considered a Bull with only 5 inches?

If you can use it why not? Its not about being a foot long its about how you do everything from foreplay to tease to fucking to finish.

Truth This Is True GIF by Ford

Let's hear it people...provide a Why or Why, not....
when i was young, it was all about the cock. i mean, c'mon, visually you can't deny what looks "better."

However, as I mature into this lifestyle, I realize "bull" is a mindset and many who look the part aren't the part and vice versa. It's all mindset for me but I can't deny the importance of visual too. Plus Hubby is 6" and knows how to make me cum the way I want, so I want someone that feels like a contender to him or surpasses him entirely 🥰😱

when i was young, it was all about the cock. i mean, c'mon, visually you can't deny what looks "better."

However, as I mature into this lifestyle, I realize "bull" is a mindset and many who look the part aren't the part and vice versa. It's all mindset for me but I can't deny the importance of visual too. Plus Hubby is 6" and knows how to make me cum the way I want, so I want someone that feels like a contender to him or surpasses him entirely 🥰😱
I've said this before and I'll say it again you and your husband have an amazing relationship. I dream of having one like yours.

I've said this before and I'll say it again you and your husband have an amazing relationship. I dream of having one like yours.
thank you. it's been a lot of hard work and growth, but as long as we keep at it, marriage has and is beautiful and we both strive for the future of it together.

Ah...hubby the cum connoisseur!!!!!!!

If, a man isn't "6"...height, cock size, income in today's society then, he gets no action might explain the concern about another man's cock..agreed it's odd but, competition for females leads to strange conduct.
Silly nonsense again. When you meet someone and develop a relationship it’s not contingent on his dick size.

Maybe not far off. I don’t carry a ruler with me and if your all wrapped up with size you already failed.
So you don't agree that part of the cuckolding lifestyle revolves around couples explicitly seeking out hunger than average men...? Even if not everyone is into that, its clearly a massive part of it. It's not 'fixation' if its the truth. BULLS in the cuckolding lifestyle tend to be bigger than average, that's just the reality.

ah ok. it must just be a COINCIDENCE that most bulls and hung and black then? VFD
tinywhite ... if you went to a major league baseball game and asked everyone there what their favorite sport was, how many do you think would name a sport other than baseball.
Since this is a black male to white female website the only answers when asked what size cocks they have, how many of them are going to say small 6 inches or less? NONE ... because this site caters to large cocks & black men chasing white women.
I guess in the real world the majority of women aren't chasing after huge black cocks in real life. It IS a personal preference and contrary to popular belief HERE, the preference in the real world isn't necessarily black OR big. Just seems like it because you can't see the forest for the trees.

Last edited:
Silly nonsense again. When you meet someone and develop a relationship it’s not contingent on his dick size.
You're using logic when men in the heat of competition for females illogical conduct is often incorporated..

A couple can select a 'bull' based on any criteria that they want. Nobody can tell someone else the person they chose as their 'bull' is not a bull.

Why is this even a debate?

A couple can select a 'bull' based on any criteria that they want. Nobody can tell someone else the person they chose as their 'bull' is not a bull.

Why is this even a debate?
Hardly, a debate but, an exploration into the MIND of what is perceived as that alpha sexual male who fufills a hotwife's sexual desires/fantasies. I agree any criteria that satisfy the involved parties can meet the criteria of a BULL

Back