Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

Naturally I think black men just beat out men of other race when it comes to fucking. I dunno why you girls even marry white men in the first place.
I don't know about the rest, but I'm pretty certain my wife wouldn't trade me for all the black cock in America. Her value system expands well beyond black cock, thank god! You'll understand that better with age, sweetie!
gif_yellowball-chuckling.gif

I don't know about the rest, but I'm pretty certain my wife wouldn't trade me for all the black cock in America. Her value system expands well beyond black cock, thank god! You'll understand that better with age, sweetie!
View attachment 651555
Hey Mac, always great insight. I think your wife is pretty, i don't want to "own" her like some of these fools espouse, I hope her highest criteria for rating a man is not the size of his penis, and forgive me, I would spend a night with her doing grown folks stuff, that if she will allow to and if you agree. All this is just about courtesy at the end of it all, people always use the anonymity of the web show their undying stupidity. Peace man.

When I was exclusively with white men, the mere mention of somebody "owning" I would have dropped him in a second. But since I've discovered the pleasure of black cock I would say absolutely yes, white women ARE meant to be owned, used, passed around and anything else it takes to show our devotion to and love of the big black cock.

When I was exclusively with white men, the mere mention of somebody "owning" I would have dropped him in a second. But since I've discovered the pleasure of black cock I would say absolutely yes, white women ARE meant to be owned, used, passed around and anything else it takes to show our devotion to and love of the big black cock.
You know your place. Aren't you happy now?

what a bunch BS....Speak only for yourself and not for all white women. Too much fantasy=Too many lies....

I like women from all walk of life but I won't say all white women are made for blacks, whites, Asians, Indians...etc.

Let's keep a fantasy as a fantasy and a reality speaks for itself.

what a bunch BS....Speak only for yourself and not for all white women. Too much fantasy=Too many lies....

I like women from all walk of life but I won't say all white women are made for blacks, whites, Asians, Indians...etc.

Let's keep a fantasy as a fantasy and a reality speaks for itself.

Clapping.gif Well said Sir.

Perhaps you have to witness or be part of this sort of thing to appreciate just how much raw black power/authority has the ability to make 'some' women 'cream' and submit.

I would have never imagined my wife being submissive to anyone till an auhoritive older African Bull broke her in to the scene.

He was never directly physically violent with her but he was forceful and demanding in attitude and did 'persuaded' her to kneel bottom up to receive his belt on at probably only one occasion just to show he could perhaps. I thought it would put her off seeing him again, but no 'he was the first man to really know how to control her'...her words!

Well from my wife her ex boyfriends (black men) would not take no for an answer and let her know how to do things and I know she loved it. She said she has done things with them that she would never do with me. I have been more ruff and demanding and things better but black men just come off controlling and I think that's what girls really like. The confidence is where it's at.

my wife swallows me only very rarely I must given always persuade said she does not like semen. But the BBC she swallows it regularly, I even noticed when they have no longer had sex and he cum for the first time she is very eager to swallow it because it most is a lot.
I do not understand why she does not do that with me?

my wife swallows me only very rarely I must given always persuade said she does not like semen. But the BBC she swallows it regularly, I even noticed when they have no longer had sex and he cum for the first time she is very eager to swallow it because it most is a lot.
I do not understand why she does not do that with me?
Exactly she told me she don't like sucking dick cause her ex had her swallow every load.

My wife did not want to be shared.

She did not understand why men might want their friends to try her out.

It took six months for her to agree to be shared...but then described it as the most sexually exciting night she had had!!!

Once shared she did not want 'not to be shared' and had no qualms about being propositioned by groups of men...after all no one back home was ever likely to find out...

My wife did not want to be shared.

She did not understand why men might want their friends to try her out.

It took six months for her to agree to be shared...but then described it as the most sexually exciting night she had had!!!

Once shared she did not want 'not to be shared' and had no qualms about being propositioned by groups of men...after all no one back home was ever likely to find out...
Excellent validation.

Back