Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

I would say the answer is yes, white girls are meant to be black mens property. In a multiracial area, like where I live, it is becoming quite the normal thing for white girls to not be in a 'relationship' with a black guy, but instead be his property, have his brand on show and, often, his children. The guys like the situation and so do the girls, so all good.
The next obvious question is are white girls the property of just one black guy, or the property of all and every black guy?

I would say the answer is yes, white girls are meant to be black mens property. In a multiracial area, like where I live, it is becoming quite the normal thing for white girls to not be in a 'relationship' with a black guy, but instead be his property, have his brand on show and, often, his children. The guys like the situation and so do the girls, so all good.
The next obvious question is are white girls the property of just one black guy, or the property of all and every black guy?
As long white men are the property of the white girls, i like the idea :D

Never thought it this way, but, thanks for bringing out this question. Let's see, what black guys think about this.

Back