Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

tumblr_nh4fiwDLL91rkoba8o1_500.png

I dont know if all white woman should be a black mens property but those the most attractive for sure.
Sleeping with BBC should not be considiered cheating.
If a real man wants to sleep with white slut, it should be preceded by little ceremony when her boyfirned kneel before bull and suck his dick with his girl watching. From that time, bull will randomly visit our house and fuck whenever he feels like.

One day when NWO will rule the world this will be international interracial law :)

I dont know if all white woman should be a black mens property but those the most attractive for sure.
If a real man wants to sleep with white slut, it should be preceded by little ceremony when her boyfirned kneel before bull and suck his dick with his girl watching. From that time, bull will randomly visit our house and fuck whenever he feels like.

One day when NWO will rule the world this will be international interracial law :)
Very True

NWO is here!

Back