Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

Of course! Black guys at the top, owning the white girls, making us do stuff, white girls in the middle doing as we are told, and white guys at the very bottom serving all! How it should be!
For me, I like to roleplay this scenario. As a submissive white male I like to feel betrayed by white females and defeated by black males. It's all psychological.

To the naysayers here: You never experienced what it truly means to give oneself completely to a Black Master, it is the most thrilling, nerve-numbing, bone rattling, walk crooked the next day sex you ever have. And to know that you willingly GAVE your body to Him to sate His desires upon is a feeling i cant quite put to words. i don't chide or sneer at you, will you not give the same consideration

Love and Peace, Marie

You can give yourself fully to any lover you are with, they do not need to be a master of anything. How you interact, bring out the best in him and yourself is how you interact. The only consideration you should need is the respect and willingness to please each other. Have the will, spirit to adapt, change, experiment until you achieve the fullness of both your wants and wishes.

Sex is what you make it. Not how people perceive your sex to be measured against others .

You can give yourself fully to any lover you are with, they do not need to be a master of anything. How you interact, bring out the best in him and yourself is how you interact. The only consideration you should need is the respect and willingness to please each other. Have the will, spirit to adapt, change, experiment until you achieve the fullness of both your wants and wishes.

Sex is what you make it. Not how people perceive your sex to be measured against others .
Very well said I love how you think!!

Back