Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

I would say the answer is yes, white girls are meant to be black mens property. In a multiracial area, like where I live, it is becoming quite the normal thing for white girls to not be in a 'relationship' with a black guy, but instead be his property, have his brand on show and, often, his children. The guys like the situation and so do the girls, so all good.
The next obvious question is are white girls the property of just one black guy, or the property of all and every black guy?
Well, i told you i like how u think, and to answer your question, to be a property of all and every black guy, Yes, to just be a white slut to serve the black race as in general

Well, i told you i like how u think, and to answer your question, to be a property of all and every black guy, Yes, to just be a white slut to serve the black race as in general

This is becoming the norm and after a while the white males will follow and all will serve the blk. man. I'd say most on here are just fantasizing but this will actually happen in time. I'm a married white male and live in an area with very few blacks, but I have submitted to superior blacks in public bathrooms, who needed relief. It's all about knowing your place and keeping it!

no, lol..it was about how the Mexicans are going to takeover the southwest and the blacks will take over the deep south like they have Atlanta....

Last edited:
LOL!! Yes, but when the next big revolution happens in Mexico ( And they happen a lot!), when the SHTF, the Mexicans will spill over our non-existant border and then.....
They can have Texas ... they won't get any fight from me if they do. Texans have been threatening to secede from the Union for ages ... that might be their chance. Maybe we can encourage Arizona to join 'em as a bonus ...
GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

Last edited:
LOL!! Yes, but when the next big revolution happens in Mexico ( And they happen a lot!), when the SHTF, the Mexicans will spill over our non-existant border and then.....
gif_MexicanDancing.gif ... What is 5 miles long & goes 2 miles an hour? ......A Mexican Funeral with one set of jumper cables
............................ Did you hear that 2 Mexicans were on That's Incredible?..1 had car insurance, the other was an only baby
............................ Why do Mexicans have tamales on Christmas? .........So they'll have something to unwrap!
............................ Why do birds fly upside down in Mexico? ........... Cause there's nothing there worth crapping on!

.............. ............ The Unknown Comic ....... ........Gif_ball&bag.gif

Last edited:
I would say the answer is yes, white girls are meant to be black mens property. In a multiracial area, like where I live, it is becoming quite the normal thing for white girls to not be in a 'relationship' with a black guy, but instead be his property, have his brand on show and, often, his children. The guys like the situation and so do the girls, so all good.
The next obvious question is are white girls the property of just one black guy, or the property of all and every black guy?
It is the New World Order.

Back