Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

I submit cuz I choose to but don't get me WRONG I'm not submitting if I'm not ATTRACTED to him !!!!! I love BBC as much as the next girl but I'm also a strong minded woman!!!!!!

That's exactly how I am too. I have been described as an alpha sub. Normally I'm a very professional, conservative wife and mom but I CHOOSE to give up that control to Dominant, rough, hung black men and they sure know what to do with it :)

I agree. It’s a word I hate with a passion. I always have. However it does raise the question why if it is such an offensive word, do black people freely use it amongst themselves?
Even among other Black people I disagree with its use. One could make the argument that they are trying to trivialize it to negate its power but I disagree with that too. For me I'd be thrilled if it was only found in a museum or in very dated books in well stocked libraries in the distant future where people wondered what it meant as society would have evolved beyond racism hopefully at that point in time.

Back