Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

More than just monogamous marriages are going away this century. And just because they're declining doesn't mean it's good for society.

I am sure some cucks are upstanding citizens, but the sniveling ones that aren't alpha males disgust me.

You have a right to your opinion, as I do to mine.

The 21st Century isn't going to be all fun and games in the festering Tower of Babel the United States has turned into.
I feel that institution of marriage should have not even established in the society. It would have been better if men would have been able to fuck any woman and attempt to breed her just like in ******* kingdom. In most cases, persistent and alpha male would succeed but people should remember that alpha males are found in all cultures and not all black guys might be alpha or have a big dick. It is probably appeal of contrasting skin color that creates erotic psychological impression that makes those women more receptive of black men's advances without realizing it and categorizing as alpha behavior. On the other side advancement by men of another race prompts those women to go and file complaint of sexual harassment or misconduct or even attempted ******* against them because it is not connected with perceived eroticism, further decreasing chances of men of other race just to take woman. If their were no legal consequences I am sure women will be finding many men from other races just taking them like black men. I have talked with some white women who have been with men of different races and they say affirm that not all black men are big and they have been with men from other races who were bigger than some black men,

I think in general its important for me to serve men. i cant speak for all women but for me personally, i gain a lot of satisfaction when i know that i have pleased a man/bull. i think i mentioned this in another post but my former master actually taught me that. I always thought i was going to be some hotshot girl who owned a business and was the breadwinner in her family. i turned out quite the opposite (divorced and a volleyball coach) but my former master taught me that that is actually ok. not everyone can be a hotshot and its completely fine to be a submissive/follower/pleaser. He always told me: For People to Be Pleased, There Must Be Pleasers. I really took that to heart and im glad I learned that.
Yes you are right! I have the same situation and I am happy and I know my place in life!

Back