Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

Anecdotal evidence continues to support the truth that perfect harmony happens when our Black Men own a minimum of three obedient/submissive girls, each with her own pleasure giving specialities. I know this from recent personal experience also. It's a dynamic that Black Men are naturally expert at controlling. Being owned is the most fulfilling life for us.Harem.jpg

Anecdotal evidence continues to support the truth that perfect harmony happens when our Black Men own a minimum of three obedient/submissive girls, each with her own pleasure giving specialities. I know this from recent personal experience also. It's a dynamic that Black Men are naturally expert at controlling. Being owned is the most fulfilling life for us.View attachment 2260622
Oh my GOD Jenny...so fucking HOT.

Anecdotal evidence continues to support the truth that perfect harmony happens when our Black Men own a minimum of three obedient/submissive girls, each with her own pleasure giving specialities. I know this from recent personal experience also. It's a dynamic that Black Men are naturally expert at controlling. Being owned is the most fulfilling life for us.View attachment 2260622
Which one is you Jenny?

Tell us how it has changed ya life.

Wow, such total nonsense! Women wanting men cause their skin is black and they can bow down to the guy like he is a God? Who makes this stuff up? Only people that have no education, no career prospects and no real positive future, so sex becomes the dominant factor in their lives. I cant speak for other women, but myself? U better have a hell of a lot more to offer other than a cock to even get near this woman. And I will let you know where we are going and when to be ready by, thank you. What u have I can find easily, what I have might take you years to find, if you ever do that is!

Wow, such total nonsense! Women wanting men cause their skin is black and they can bow down to the guy like he is a God? Who makes this stuff up? Only people that have no education, no career prospects and no real positive future, so sex becomes the dominant factor in their lives. I cant speak for other women, but myself? U better have a hell of a lot more to offer other than a cock to even get near this woman. And I will let you know where we are going and when to be ready by, thank you. What u have I can find easily, what I have might take you years to find, if you ever do that is!
That's great and fine. But surely you know a lot is fantasy?

Back