Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

Cucks need to be hunted to extinction.
Talk about radical ... :eek:
I'm not sure what your definition and impression is of a cuck, but it seems to be quite a bit more than just a married man who shares his wife with other men. Care to elaborate a bit?
Cucks are not necessarily GAY, or WHITE, or even MARRIED. They just enjoy sharing their wives or GFs with other men in 3-somes, or enjoying the new feeling of a wet, loose, freshly fucked vagina. I'll admit, on THIS site, there seems to be an abundance of white males wanting to hook up with black males, and using their wives as bait to accomplish that.
When you think of it, if cucks didn't exist, then there would be fewer married women you would have to 'bang'.

Talk about radical ... :eek:
I'm not sure what your definition and impression is of a cuck, but it seems to be quite a bit more than just a married man who shares his wife with other men. Care to elaborate a bit?
Cucks are not necessarily GAY, or WHITE, or even MARRIED. They just enjoy sharing their wives or GFs with other men in 3-somes, or enjoying the new feeling of a wet, loose, freshly fucked vagina. I'll admit, on THIS site, there seems to be an abundance of white males wanting to hook up with black males, and using their wives as bait to accomplish that.
When you think of it, if cucks didn't exist, then there would be fewer married women you would have to 'bang'.
Not necessarily. Cucks tend to be beta male voyeurs.

I've fucked plenty of single and married women without some mangina jerking off in the corner.

Fewer married and single women to bang? Yeah, I agree with that, but the supply would not dry up completely.

Radical? Are you kidding me?!? Read that photo on this page that says "fuck the white race." It's advancing the extermination of the white race by miscegenation. That's insane.

Since so many cucks enjoy being subservient and submissive, then they should welcome being hunted down like the sissies that they are by Alpha males.

Since so many cucks enjoy being subservient and submissive, then they should welcome being hunted down like the sissies that they are by Alpha males.
Cucks HERE are not a good representation of CUCKS in general, let me tell ya. I know a lot of very Alpha white guys who would welcome a 3-some with his wife and another man. So, try to not stereotype ALL men who share their wives as Beta or Bi-sexual or Subservient ... this is the 21st century and the old monogamous marriages are slowly going away.

More than just monogamous marriages are going away this century. And just because they're declining doesn't mean it's good for society.

I am sure some cucks are upstanding citizens, but the sniveling ones that aren't alpha males disgust me.

You have a right to your opinion, as I do to mine.

The 21st Century isn't going to be all fun and games in the festering Tower of Babel the United States has turned into.

To the naysayers here: You never experienced what it truly means to give oneself completely to a Black Master, it is the most thrilling, nerve-numbing, bone rattling, walk crooked the next day sex you ever have. And to know that you willingly GAVE your body to Him to sate His desires upon is a feeling i cant quite put to words. i don't chide or sneer at you, will you not give the same consideration

Love and Peace, Marie
Well said!

I think in general its important for me to serve men. i cant speak for all women but for me personally, i gain a lot of satisfaction when i know that i have pleased a man/bull. i think i mentioned this in another post but my former master actually taught me that. I always thought i was going to be some hotshot girl who owned a business and was the breadwinner in her family. i turned out quite the opposite (divorced and a volleyball coach) but my former master taught me that that is actually ok. not everyone can be a hotshot and its completely fine to be a submissive/follower/pleaser. He always told me: For People to Be Pleased, There Must Be Pleasers. I really took that to heart and im glad I learned that.

I think in general its important for me to serve men. i cant speak for all women but for me personally, i gain a lot of satisfaction when i know that i have pleased a man/bull. i think i mentioned this in another post but my former master actually taught me that. I always thought i was going to be some hotshot girl who owned a business and was the breadwinner in her family. i turned out quite the opposite (divorced and a volleyball coach) but my former master taught me that that is actually ok. not everyone can be a hotshot and its completely fine to be a submissive/follower/pleaser. He always told me: For People to Be Pleased, There Must Be Pleasers. I really took that to heart and im glad I learned that.
Good white slut

Back