Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

Yes it is true white girls are meant to be black owned it is the natural order of things.
We know this because when they are introduced to black men and lovers or Doms they
naturally seek to please in any and every way possible. This is something that for most feels
right and they simply need the right guidance to reach their full potential as the property of a Black Dom.

Yes it is true white girls are meant to be black owned it is the natural order of things.
We know this because when they are introduced to black men and lovers or Doms they
naturally seek to please in any and every way possible. This is something that for most feels
right and they simply need the right guidance to reach their full potential as the property of a Black Dom.
Well said

Cucks HERE are not a good representation of CUCKS in general, let me tell ya. I know a lot of very Alpha white guys who would welcome a 3-some with his wife and another man. So, try to not stereotype ALL men who share their wives as Beta or Bi-sexual or Subservient ... this is the 21st century and the old monogamous marriages are slowly going away.
There is a vast spectrum of fetishes out there and that is the reason why the site exists. Prior to discovering it I never knew a cuckold existed. And it's curious as to why cuckholdry is not added to the grand scheme of LGBTQ+ out there as of yet? But back to your point @MacNfries I would be ****** to agree with you as I recently said even if they are neither feminine nor exhibited any traits as being a cuckhold, I would have great difficulty imagining "The Terminator" Arnold Schwarzeneggar or Hulk Hogan as anything that would resemble beta, bi-sexual, or subservient? Therefore those traits of beta, bisexuality, and subservience are traits not exhibited in all white males. If it did those Terminator movies would literally suck for any who catch my double entendre! :bounce:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/owning-white-slaves.128901/page-2#post-1978006
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:
She used to be my girlfriend. You saw her across the bar and just pointed towards the door. She almost left without me. The next thing I knew the three of us were in the car together and she couldn't stop looking at you. And your hands were all over her. I knew I should say something but you're a lot bigger and stronger than me and I was sort of...afraid, I guess, so I just sat there staring at my shoes, pretending you weren't completely feeling up my girlfriend's body, even when you lifted her onto your lap.

The Uber guy naturally assumed you two were the couple and asked me where I needed to be "dropped off." When he asked, you looked at me sharply, instinctively causing me to bow my head. From that position I saw your upturned hand in the, "well?" gesture. The joy of obedience gripping me, I gave the driver our address. 12 minutes of fondling later, as the elevator doors closed, you put your hand on the top of her head and 'guided' her to her knees. She audibly gasped when your cock came into view. "That must be 3 times the size of yours, honey," she said nonchalantly as she took your penis into her mouth. 20 minutes later I watched passively as you fucked my girlfriend like a dog. You even told me I'd never fuck her again, that she was my girlfriend but your bitch. That's what you said: "Your girlfriend but my bitch." Then you made me say it. Then you made me thank you. But now that I think about it everything's starting to make a lot more sense. You wanted her so you took her.

Last edited:
I do not know about 'property' but i do feel like we belonging to black man. So to say we are meant for eachother.. black man excite me, makes me feel total different than with white man. SOO i think property is not correct word, correct word is, destiny, fate, owned. The contrast from black and white is very beautiful, how could it not be fate?
i hope one day to have a wife like you

I guess this really means that we are meant to be submissive to, belong to, and are totally owned by 'real' men ... and in the opinion of so many of us white women ... all the 'real' men are black men. Black Men just take us and we honestly will almost always accept this ... accept it from black men. So, to say we 'should' is kinda weird in a way ... because we just do ... we do submit n' accept ... we are here for the taking, I suppose, and it's black men who are the ones who really take us cus' they're so dominant. xoxx, Dana
Yes.. I also believe that women should be just taken, but it can have legal consequences, particularly with all the ******* going on in this country and people getting in trouble decades later. However for people who have no career or have already been in jail before, it makes no difference.

Back