Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

I think sexually that black men with white women and black women with white men kinda works nicely.

If ever there is a black couple into swapping? Oh I’d so be game for that and to watch him with a black girl.

For me it’s not about property but I LOVE the hunger black men have for us “pink toes”.

My fantasy I haven’t known would be an 18-20 yr old black guy who has never ever ever touched a white girl but has dreamed of it.

Like his dick would shake the second he touched me and he would be so enamored by how pink my pussy is and how pale my skin is and he’d want to ravage me.

But I’d ease him down and let him feast on something he’s never tasted and then watch his face as he “gets” his first white pussy.

Fuck that is HOT. Isn’t it?

Likely can’t happen cause all black guys get white girls all the time but yeah THAT would be hot and to be on such a pedestal like you’re all he wants to touch and explore would rule.

I guess this really means that we are meant to be submissive to, belong to, and are totally owned by 'real' men ... and in the opinion of so many of us white women ... all the 'real' men are black men. Black Men just take us and we honestly will almost always accept this ... accept it from black men. So, to say we 'should' is kinda weird in a way ... because we just do ... we do submit n' accept ... we are here for the taking, I suppose, and it's black men who are the ones who really take us cus' they're so dominant. xoxx, Dana
100 percent with you

I find that the desire to be submissive to black men (and, by proxy, to the white women who they fuck), is quite overwhelming.. I guess its because of a natural sexual dominance.. the Alpha Male syndrome.. It almost feels like an instinct, a reflex of sorts to be submissive to black men.

1515158394956.png

Not always crazy about the broad "she should, he should" type questions but after 2 years and 2 months of being with black men and only black men, I can honestly say the biggest most satisfying thrill I've gotten is being treated like a toy or plaything by black men. Dosen't jibe with the rest of my personality but there you have it

Not always crazy about the broad "she should, he should" type questions but after 2 years and 2 months of being with black men and only black men, I can honestly say the biggest most satisfying thrill I've gotten is being treated like a toy or plaything by black men. Dosen't jibe with the rest of my personality but there you have it
Good slut

Back