Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

I believe they should be the black man's property for many reasons, not the least of which is that the white race owes sexual reparations to the black race, which is not only justice but also effective in elevating the deserving black male and defeating the inferior white male.

I believe they should be the black man's property for many reasons, not the least of which is that the white race owes sexual reparations to the black race, which is not only justice but also effective in elevating the deserving black male and defeating the inferior white male.
between the crap you and others like to post and the net pics that you pricks like to post to feed your fanatsies you [post willruin this site for ever

I am curious to see how many of you believe that. And that white girls should submit to Black Men. That they were born to belong to Bulls.
I have yet to see any white women kneel before me and ask me to keep them long term in my city. I'd be more likely to cross paths with leprechauns, extra-terrestrials, unicorns, the loch ness monster, and a sasquatch in public transit simultaneously.

Back