Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

I don't know if it's a situation where they should, but when a man that has dominance and strength written all over him women naturally submit and are attracted to that. At the end of the day it comes down to whether the man means it or not. By the way women respond you'll get your answer.

Not always crazy about the broad "she should, he should" type questions but after 2 years and 2 months of being with black men and only black men, I can honestly say the biggest most satisfying thrill I've gotten is being treated like a toy or plaything by black men. Dosen't jibe with the rest of my personality but there you have it[/QUOTE
A lot of women I've met that are strong personalities outside the home love that the most. They never get to feel overwhelmed or.oberpowered and when they see a man that they KNOW is an alpha all the way they submit.

what I noticed that the physical or the size of the cock is not what makes the white man submissive because I remember once having ****** a young white man heterosexual sex with a bigger cock to put it at 4 pattte watch her ass put these hands in her ass on the adult site AFF I have just dominating state in my messages privately that's where I knew it's more the character that makes them submissive I'm neither white nor black for info but rather North African the way of us and the blacks we use white women we made them sex objects we like dominated that their women is bitches the white man he can not do too much morality too much respect and more I think I think the white woman can be subjected to blacks of the Arabs of the Indians but not white the white woman does not see the man white manly

The answer to the original question is a straight no - no woman (or man) is meant to be anyone's property. But if between consenting people a scenario is played out where a white female or white couple want to be a black man's property then that's great. But consent is the key - and may it never be otherwise!

Back