Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

Depends on the white Women it's all role play people need to remember that part but if a woman is willing to submit then I am game to complete domination and control been there done that many times already bottom line is most people have no clue to what being Alpha/Dom is.Its not just a sex thing it's way of life not a look or talking Bullshit but the way a black man carries himself and the swagger he portrays everyday;)

I think the white folks on this site been on way to much prohibited chemical lol the crap some of you white people spew is ridiculous people don't understand role play at all but like I said in other post black supremacy get the fuck out of here with that *******:help:

I think the white folks on this site been on way to much prohibited chemical lol the crap some of you white people spew is ridiculous people don't understand role play at all but like I said in other post black supremacy get the fuck out of here with that *******:help:
I don't think just the "white folks" have a corner on ridiculousness ... this place is like Dragons & Dungeons ... you pick your character and play your part, I guess. Just seems to be a lot of bisexual white guys starving to interface with black guys is all. But the 'pregnancy' fantasy isn't any worse than the 'owning' and the 'whiteboi humiliation' and other kinks. Its just that one rubs you the wrong way is all ... guess plain ole 'fucking' just got boring to some.

I don't think just the "white folks" have a corner on ridiculousness ... this place is like Dragons & Dungeons ... you pick your character and play your part, I guess. Just seems to be a lot of bisexual white guys starving to interface with black guys is all. But the 'pregnancy' fantasy isn't any worse than the 'owning' and the 'whiteboi humiliation' and other kinks. Its just that one rubs you the wrong way is all ... guess plain ole 'fucking' just got boring to some.
I know right I meant the crazy cucks lol you are actually normal bro and I hear you sometimes just good ol kissing and good hard Fucking is all you need but I do like being a dom and bdsm stuff is awesome but the black supremacy is stupid bro but to each their own I guess;)

01ld-gif.1345015
...and mom's dream come true...watching her ******* become a whore for BBC

I. Love this woman...is She .....4. SALE

Depends on the white Women it's all role play people need to remember that part but if a woman is willing to submit then I am game to complete domination and control been there done that many times already bottom line is most people have no clue to what being Alpha/Dom is.Its not just a sex thing it's way of life not a look or talking Bullshit but the way a black man carries himself and the swagger he portrays everyday;)

Totally agree.

How to help other girls think properly

10 beginner rules for good girls who want to show they love the Patriarchy

1. Compete with other girls for attention. It helps them have the right values.
  2. Compliment how girls look, not their words or creativity. Flirt with girls and make them feel objectified and sexualized even by other women.
  3. Inform on other girls. Your loyalty is to Men, so if a girl is thinking or acting incorrectly, tell a Man.
  4. Use terms like bitch, whore or slut in a fun, casual way. It helps girls become used to those phrases and identify with them.
  5. Encourage grooming habits that men prefer. Talk about how you think shaved pussies are pretty, or blonde hair is sexy.
  6. If another girl brings up something like politics, books or ideas, roll your eyes. She is boring you. Bring something else more interesting up, like make up, movies or dating.
  7. Girls are never your real friends. They are competitors, or projects, or other objects. Make it clear that any fun you’re having is not important to you emotionally.
  8. Isolate girls who do not think or act properly. Instead of engaging with feminists or social justice warriors, freeze them out or shun them. Loneliness will break someone’s resolve faster than argument.
  9. Confide in other girls that you enjoy dominant men. Normalize this. It’s normal, after all.
  10. Use the word “feminist” as an insult.
This one could add one lil thing in nr 10. Use the word "feminist" as a insult with The Black Man, but not with the white guys/ boys.

Back