Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

How to help other girls think properly

10 beginner rules for good girls who want to show they love the Patriarchy

1. Compete with other girls for attention. It helps them have the right values.
  2. Compliment how girls look, not their words or creativity. Flirt with girls and make them feel objectified and sexualized even by other women.
  3. Inform on other girls. Your loyalty is to Men, so if a girl is thinking or acting incorrectly, tell a Man.
  4. Use terms like bitch, whore or slut in a fun, casual way. It helps girls become used to those phrases and identify with them.
  5. Encourage grooming habits that men prefer. Talk about how you think shaved pussies are pretty, or blonde hair is sexy.
  6. If another girl brings up something like politics, books or ideas, roll your eyes. She is boring you. Bring something else more interesting up, like make up, movies or dating.
  7. Girls are never your real friends. They are competitors, or projects, or other objects. Make it clear that any fun you’re having is not important to you emotionally.
  8. Isolate girls who do not think or act properly. Instead of engaging with feminists or social justice warriors, freeze them out or shun them. Loneliness will break someone’s resolve faster than argument.
  9. Confide in other girls that you enjoy dominant men. Normalize this. It’s normal, after all.
  10. Use the word “feminist” as an insult.

001-toblackornottoblackbbc-jpg.1444081

White women are meant to be owned by real men as DanaBlackOwned said. Black men are the true Alpha males. So yes we are meant to be owned by black men. We are theirs to take. White men step aside as they always do and watch how a real man does it.

i couldn't agree more. i have always found the most natural role for me as the cucked male in the equation, was to willingly and eagerly step aside for the alpha male to truly own my lover/wife. black men are superior and white women NEED black bull cock. it is what their pussies were made for.

I guess this really means that we are meant to be submissive to, belong to, and are totally owned by 'real' men ... and in the opinion of so many of us white women ... all the 'real' men are black men. Black Men just take us and we honestly will almost always accept this ... accept it from black men. So, to say we 'should' is kinda weird in a way ... because we just do ... we do submit n' accept ... we are here for the taking, I suppose, and it's black men who are the ones who really take us cus' they're so dominant. xoxx, Dana
I love your answer

Back