Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

Some men who lose their wife/girlfriend to a black man become cucks. Men like you become angry and bitter and post racist rantings on the internet. At least cucks clean up at the end of the night. You just hate.
Yes...thats it. I suppose I am the reason for slavery. Smdh. At the end of the day, a baby needs to know their parents, and needs to ear and have shelter. Neither of these are provided by a black man. You really think that the black man is superior? ....lol to what? Sex is sex, real life is real.

Yes...thats it. I suppose I am the reason for slavery. Smdh. At the end of the day, a baby needs to know their parents, and needs to ear and have shelter. Neither of these are provided by a black man. You really think that the black man is superior? ....lol to what? Sex is sex, real life is real.

At no point have I ever said I thought that "the black man" is superior. I've been very clear to anyone who asked that my kink is black men. It's what turns me on sexually. Just like some men love fat women or some people love blondes. I'm assuming you love farm animals. It's easier for for you to make assumptions based on your hatred of anyone who isn't exactly like you.

I deal with children everyday who come from single parent homes and many of them are getting some form of government assistance for food and shelter. And the majority of them are white. So apparently white men don't provide for their children either. Do you hate whites too?

The truth is that you just hate. And if someone refutes your arguments you'll just find another reason to hate. I feel sorry for you.

At no point have I ever said I thought that "the black man" is superior. I've been very clear to anyone who asked that my kink is black men. It's what turns me on sexually. Just like some men love fat women or some people love blondes. I'm assuming you love farm animals. It's easier for for you to make assumptions based on your hatred of anyone who isn't exactly like you.

I deal with children everyday who come from single parent homes and many of them are getting some form of government assistance for food and shelter. And the majority of them are white. So apparently white men don't provide for their children either. Do you hate whites too?

The truth is that you just hate. And if someone refutes your arguments you'll just find another reason to hate. I feel sorry for you.
Who's hating? I don't have them hanging in a tree...Actually, I have black relatives. I don't associate with them much, because we do not live close, but they are good people. Not all blacks are bad, just the ones who will not work and have babies they don't take care of. I believe on here they are idols of the women on here who are just as useless. And if you tale care of these poor children, and you still like these type of people, you are sick. You should loath these type of people.

Who's hating? I don't have them hanging in a tree...Actually, I have black relatives. I don't associate with them much, because we do not live close, but they are good people. Not all blacks are bad, just the ones who will not work and have babies they don't take care of. I believe on here they are idols of the women on here who are just as useless. And if you tale care of these poor children, and you still like these type of people, you are sick. You should loath these type of people.
This is a fantasy site. Why the fuck would you take it so seriously to hang out here and argue? What the fuck do you get out of it?

I find it funny that anyone would suggest that another person would be "property."

Looking at the history of slavery in our country and the fact that a large percentage of African American people here today are here because of the legacy of slavery, I can't imagine that anyone would want to use that term.

Perhaps suggesting that white woman make the choice to date black men? Sure.

That white women be submissive to black men? Fine.

Even that white women become available for "breeding" by random black guys? If that works for her, good for the people involved.

The term "property" is one that should be avoided, IMO. You can have a similar result. You can have a white woman who feels submissive to black men, and is willing to have babies with those men. Having said that, children should not be something that are created for anything other than a genuine desire to create a baby, and because both parties accept the responsibility of that creation.

Yes, you have white men that are happy to have their wife or girlfriend impregnated by their lover. Some do so because they feel inferior. Some do so just to break with the normal way of things in society. The only difference is that if a black man impregnates your wife, the result would appear to not have been a product of you and your wife. If a white man did the same, it would be less clear. Perhaps some men literally can not create children, or their is a medical issue as to why he can not do so. No not the stupid crap about castrating white men, because people that suggest that have either fantasies gone too far, or are actually sadistic.

So, respect the woman who wants to get fucked by a black guy. No use in claiming her as "property."

I'm betting I'll be attacked for this, but many of you need a dose of reality offline. Too many white men on here stroking to the thought of sharing your wife (who likely is not willing) or the imaginary girlfriend you wish you could get.

You know it's a fun and sexy idea. We all have our real lives where we deal with jobs, finances, home life, *******, family, and a handful of other things that stress us out and make us emotionally and physically tired.

With that being said we all have hobbies that allow us an escape from that stress to a more enjoyable place. So why not for those of us who love sex. Why can't it be fun to be a piece of property to be used for breeding and keeping black men happy when they get hard. I love the concept. Meet me on the street and I am proud, independent and my own person but when it comes time I am a piece of meat to be fucked, came in, and beg for more and I love that escape.

Back