Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

tumblr_oknt7hgSVv1ugvi31o1_500.gif
It reminds me of a wonderful night I had with a bull who caned me before fucking , as we got into exploring each other he started to slap my bare ass , not complaining and enjoying the experience he asked if I would like to have my ass caned ,a little verveous but excited I agreed after several strokes I asked it to be harder ,this got him very excited and he thrashed me then fucked me.

After reading thru a few dozen pages on this thread - and checking out a few profile pages - I realized that nearly ALL the women who claim to be 'owned' by a Black Man....are actually with a White guy. Smh.... #aintgottalietokickit
Not all though, I kicked mine to the curb 18 months ago and it's been a year since It became official. Have been black owned or doing my best to be so since. And I won't apologize to anyone for it.

I am very, very submissive when it comes to black men. I also get extreme sexual pleasure being used by and
pleasing them and have yet to find something I'm not game for. In fact as soon as I am back in the "life" I want to see how freaky I can take this.
Having said that however, I do it for strictly selfish reasons. It's what gets me off. There is no way I am anyones property.
Things change, people change and so this white woman is meant to be black men's property, if he is the right one. Not all have what it takes to make the claim.

I'd love to hear more about these gangbangs you've participated in.
Well I just kind of fell into them as my normal way of having sex. I live almost 4 hours from the twin cities so when I went I wanted as much as I could get. Couple guys pick me up, take me to a house, then 2 or 3 more show up and buy their way in.
I wrote a story about my Wilde's one and posted it here. It's called first time in a strip club. You can read that if you ever have time.

Well I just kind of fell into them as my normal way of having sex. I live almost 4 hours from the twin cities so when I went I wanted as much as I could get. Couple guys pick me up, take me to a house, then 2 or 3 more show up and buy their way in.
I wrote a story about my Wilde's one and posted it here. It's called first time in a strip club. You can read that if you ever have time.
Is it only black men?

Back