Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

I guess this really means that we are meant to be submissive to, belong to, and are totally owned by 'real' men ... and in the opinion of so many of us white women ... all the 'real' men are black men. Black Men just take us and we honestly will almost always accept this ... accept it from black men. So, to say we 'should' is kinda weird in a way ... because we just do ... we do submit n' accept ... we are here for the taking, I suppose, and it's black men who are the ones who really take us cus' they're so dominant. xoxx, Dana
my gf thinks the same

When I left my husband and moved in with my black boyfriend Jamal I was totally owned in my mind. I am not sure if it would be called that but he had all the money, he made all the decisions, I didn't have a car, he supplied the house and food, he bought all my clothes and things I needed and as soon as I entered the house I had to take off all my clothes. He would sometimes let me pick out the clothes I was going to wear if we went somewhere. He told me what to do, who to fuck, made all the decisions if we were going out. And guess what I loved every minute of the 29 months I spent with him. Sure part of it was the sex as I can't remember a day that I didn't get at least 1 black cock and some days several but it was more than that. He never treated me bad, he never hit me or screamed at me, he gave me anything I asked for and lots that I didn't. He took me all over the Caribbean and to both coasts. We went to Las Vegas a couple of times. For 29 months I lived like a Queen but when I went back to my husband I was just as happy without all of the things Jamal gave me.

P

Last edited:
I am curious to see how many of you believe that. And that white girls should submit to Black Men. That they were born to belong to Bulls.
I am curious to see how many of you believe that. And that white girls should submit to Black Men. That they were born to belong to Bulls.
I mentioned this on another thread but this was probably a better one.
All I can say is that I am, I belonged to a bull and kind of his friend. I took care of their needs regardless what they were. I did whoever, whatever and wherever they told me. It worked for me and sadly it had to end., I've been in a real funk without a master and really miss having one. So I guess for me, I'm meant to belong to black men.

This is a strange world we live in. We are all equal and it is 2017. What happens to the free wills we were given at our births? I don't get it, we have struggled for thousands of years to be able to use our free wills but now we are calling ourselves owed by a master who is just human. To each their own but that is not for me.

I am conflicted on this topic. From what I have read it seems that a lot of members believe that white women should submit to all black men no matter what. I totally disagree with this. I was approached by two black men that happened to be coming out from underneath the train tracks. They propositioned me for sex. So based on what I have read I should have submitted to them. That did not happen. If I am going to be owned it will be from someone who has earned the right to Own Me. I am not submissive by nature. I think the term gets thrown around without any real thought process going on behind it. I can get screwed by a black man but that does not mean that he has owned me.
why are you hanging out around train tracks?? i gotta hear that story :devil:

Good question, needs to be answered, yes , we are surprised to be black mans property especially if you have been fucked by one.
It's very special,no white mean can compare to the way a black man fucks , once you have gone black there is no way back ,I have tried with many white men and nothing compares to a black cock.

When we go out clubbing Mrs O has been given away to some black fellas for their use. They will "own" her for the evening which means she will fulfill all their requests. Usually one guy will be in charge and "run" her. He will expose her to who he wants touch her how he wants in front of people who are wondering WTF is going on with the white girl and all the black guys. Giving up control is exciting and I love seeing other guys use her to fulfill their fantasies. For us the "ownership" lasts only until the next day it's a fun game to play but only for the day. Full time ownership would be more than what we want.

When we go out clubbing Mrs O has been given away to some black fellas for their use. They will "own" her for the evening which means she will fulfill all their requests. Usually one guy will be in charge and "run" her. He will expose her to who he wants touch her how he wants in front of people who are wondering WTF is going on with the white girl and all the black guys. Giving up control is exciting and I love seeing other guys use her to fulfill their fantasies. For us the "ownership" lasts only until the next day it's a fun game to play but only for the day. Full time ownership would be more than what we want.
Perfection.

Good question, needs to be answered, yes , we are surprised to be black mans property especially if you have been fucked by one.
It's very special,no white mean can compare to the way a black man fucks , once you have gone black there is no way back ,I have tried with many white men and nothing compares to a black cock.
A) stop trying with white men.

B) you would make a perfect black baby incubator

I am conflicted on this topic. From what I have read it seems that a lot of members believe that white women should submit to all black men no matter what. I totally disagree with this. I was approached by two black men that happened to be coming out from underneath the train tracks. They propositioned me for sex. So based on what I have read I should have submitted to them. That did not happen. If I am going to be owned it will be from someone who has earned the right to Own Me. I am not submissive by nature. I think the term gets thrown around without any real thought process going on behind it. I can get screwed by a black man but that does not mean that he has owned me.

So true...earning the right to own you, and I agree with your other statements as well. I will always cherish our special connection and never forget our times together. You are so clever...one of the reasons I really like hanging out with you. Your hubby is very fortunate to have an intelligent and gorgeous woman, especially one who is unafraid in expressing her opinion.

Back