Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

I cant understand why any white woman wouldn't want to have sex with a black guy. Why would anyone ever choose a white to fuck if you have the choice? I truly believe that every white woman is either having, or wants to have, sex with a black guy.
You are an idiot. Pehaps women need a real man, you know ...with a job. Black guys are lazy and useless. Hell they wouldn't make a pimple on the ass of a real slave from back in the day. No doubt that slavery was wrong, but they were hard workers. Todays black man, if you call him a man, is totally useless. The young stupid white girls need to know the truth. Not the bs lies on this site.

You are an idiot. Pehaps women need a real man, you know ...with a job. Black guys are lazy and useless. Hell they wouldn't make a pimple on the ass of a real slave from back in the day. No doubt that slavery was wrong, but they were hard workers. Todays black man, if you call him a man, is totally useless. The young stupid white girls need to know the truth. Not the bs lies on this site.
It seems to me that this entire generation, white and black, has forgotten how to work and are either looking to live off of SSI or complaining because they have to work and can't get on SSI. The work ethic of the silent and GI generations is gradually dying off and being replaced by generations of people who feels the world owes them something for the sake of being born. I include you, TNTnoodling in my sweeping generalization, just as you included my sons in your sweeping generalizations of Black men.

Some men who lose their wife/girlfriend to a black man become cucks. Men like you become angry and bitter and post racist rantings on the internet. At least cucks clean up at the end of the night. You just hate.

Back