Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

The term 'trophy wife' has a negative vibe. so, i just use it for emphasis. but yeah i am sure a lot of people see me that way-even though they wouldnt use that term to my face. a nerdy but successfuk, world travelled and accomplished man: marries a a slender blond 21yrs younges than him and 3 inches taller barefooted (yes , played volleyball in college) yes-- i haue felt the 'trophy wife' and 'gold digger' vibe from people in his family and older women in the church/neighborhood. no i dont truly consider myself a trophy-wife : but i know many people do see me as one.

I prefer brunette .Perhaps because of a whiteman......lol

White woman are naturally attracted to black men.look around all you see days is black guys and hot white girls walking around . It's fucked up but it turns me on at the same time[/QUOTE
As as black women are naturally attraccked by whitemen.And I think blackwoman superior to white woman.Blackwoman is so intense!!!!!

We all are on here for somewhat different reasons but I must admit one of my fantasies are always to be owned by a hot black stud. One of my prior lovers basically "took over" my life and I must say it was the hotest action I have ever been part of.....but he moved away and life must go on.

could you tell me/us more about how he took over your life?

Back