Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

tumblr_n3y6x7b9ZY1sa7cs9o1_500.jpg

I for one believe every white woman should please at least 2 black men before she settles down. I also believe that if a white man tells his wife to give her pussy to a black man she should obey and service the black man. Black men have it rough in a lot of aspects of life and i truly believe that white pussy should be owed to them at least try to make up a fraction of the injustices that they still face.

I for one believe every white woman should please at least 2 black men before she settles down. I also believe that if a white man tells his wife to give her pussy to a black man she should obey and service the black man. Black men have it rough in a lot of aspects of life and i truly believe that white pussy should be owed to them at least try to make up a fraction of the injustices that they still face.
I agree

My husband of 4 years and I have come to believe that all white women should be Black mans PROPERTY. Since the day we were married I have had only BBC. My husband is in a Male Chastity device. We vacation to places, islands where we know there are many Black men. If a Black guy looks at me, smiles at more, flirts with me. I do everything and anything he wants. I have stopped counting as to how many Black men I have been with. Now I'm ready to be breed

I d like to be stepfather of your babies black in the futur

I am happy that you learned this so young. My husband and I both service BBC and are proud that they use us
I think it's the roots nature of all women.But white men dont knows reveal this part of women.Just black guys archieve thank's their sexual power that awake instincts women Who become female when black guys touch her.It s not a theory but just my opinion

[QUOTEholes4U, post: 1059449, member: 92142"]I am happy that you learned this so young. My husband and I both service BBC and are proud that they use us[/QUOTE]
White women are naturally attract by black guys.It is not explained only obvious.White men must just accept.There is no choice.

You make a great point
Nobody and nothing to prevent women to disire a Black cock.Because a black cock harder is the natural powerful.And women love power men.And also when a white women see a black cock harder,the natural law prevails and white women can't resist to their instinctand kneel.But never for white man or Husband because he will never embody sexual power

BBC is for asian pussy too. I know this site is Blacktowhite, but us asian sluts love black cock also.

Oh I love your tenacity. But surely do not have to worry about the attraction I and other Black men have for Asian women; you are more than welcome here. I surely tells me a lot about that you expressed your determination to be a part of all this. You'll also notice when I post include Asian women, there certainly a reason for that; do you know why?

Back