Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

My Maasai Mr Right: Why is this middle-class White woman giving up a life of luxury to live in a mud hut with an African warrior? She was owned by him after a few nights in Africa and loved it.

article-0-08EF8D8C000005DC-58_468x561.jpg

Coup de foudre: Colette with her fiance, Meitkini, a Maasai warrior whose home is a mud hut on the vast African plains.

The story is actually true and you can read more about it here. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...life-luxury-live-mud-hut-African-warrior.html Also, you can read all the comments in the blog below the news article.

Last edited:
image.jpeg I love interrical sex,a black man is a beautiful sex God,and a white woman is his goddesses,the two together having sex is the hottest thing I've ever seen,the young daughters today are starting out with a black boyfriend taking their cherry,are the perfect ones,they know,what it takes a lot of older women years to find out.my girlfriend will not stop fucking black men now.nor do I want her to.her pussy is so much bigger now,but also so much hotter,her sex drive is in high gear now,all the time.at any given time,there will be the presents of a black mans sex inside her pussy,I can smell him an taste him.she has turned herself out to them.al most every day I suck a load of cum from her well fucked pussy,she was caught by the white homeowner last week on the job,giving one of the black workers some pussy,an had to let him fuck her too,to keep her job.she was crying when she got home.never again will that happen,there are four black men that work with her almost everyday,they all hit that pussy on a regular basis

View attachment 889094 I love interrical sex,a black man is a beautiful sex God,and a white woman is his goddesses,the two together having sex is the hottest thing I've ever seen,the young daughters today are starting out with a black boyfriend taking their cherry,are the perfect ones,they know,what it takes a lot of older women years to find out.my girlfriend will not stop fucking black men now.nor do I want her to.her pussy is so much bigger now,but also so much hotter,her sex drive is in high gear now,all the time.at any given time,there will be the presents of a black mans sex inside her pussy,I can smell him an taste him.she has turned herself out to them.al most every day I suck a load of cum from her well fucked pussy,she was caught by the white homeowner last week on the job,giving one of the black workers some pussy,an had to let him fuck her too,to keep her job.she was crying when she got home.never again will that happen,there are four black men that work with her almost everyday,they all hit that pussy on a regular basis
Nice

Back