Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

I am curious to see how many of you believe that. And that white girls should submit to Black Men. That they were born to belong to Bulls.
I do NOT think white women were born to belong to bulls lol. That is a little of a stretch haha. However I do think it is extremely sexy for a white girl to submit to a strong dominant black man. Sometimes we need to be put in our place ya know? ;)

We all are on here for somewhat different reasons but I must admit one of my fantasies are always to be owned by a hot black stud. One of my prior lovers basically "took over" my life and I must say it was the hotest action I have ever been part of.....but he moved away and life must go on.

I am curious to see how many of you believe that. And that white girls should submit to Black Men. That they were born to belong to Bulls.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, NO!
Its only a fantasy to me to fuck one yes, but to be "owned" or to "submit" to one? I dont think so. Not a chance in hell I will submit to any man. White, Black, Yellow or Green. Aint happening baby. LMAO!

Back