Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

+
+
No one should be no ones property. White woman gives themselves to black men. They want the passion and ******* that most husband can’t give. When I am with a woman I want to please them. Woman are sexy as hell! And when the clothes come off I just want to take my time and do it right. That’s is what white woman want and if they become pregnant, they will always remember the passion in how her baby was created.
l
When a white woman gives herself to a black man as property, it's a choice she makes and it's voluntary, it not ******, so there is nothing wrong with it in my mind. It's trusting your man completely, and the passion from the is impossible to even explain.

+
+
l
When a white woman gives herself to a black man as property, it's a choice she makes and it's voluntary, it not ******, so there is nothing wrong with it in my mind. It's trusting your man completely, and the passion from the is impossible to even explain.
Then you agree on what I said.

So, does that mean black women are meant to be owned by white men? Certainly not. This entire thread is racist on its face! Fantasy is one thing if that's the way a couple wishes to "play" with a BM. Have no issue with that but to endorse a blanket statement using the word property, etc. is just a bit too much for me. This IS about sex...the rest IS background noise. If it enhances your experience, then float your boat that way, but to put it as a "serious" topic is ludicrous. YMMV.

Last edited:
You Dam right! Black-Pimpin, we got it on lock with our big black cocks.

tumblr_nbdszp0q3d1sogt8co1_500.jpg

After denying that truth for years I’ve come to understand it and respect it

Back