Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

I guess this really means that we are meant to be submissive to, belong to, and are totally owned by 'real' men ... and in the opinion of so many of us white women ... all the 'real' men are black men. Black Men just take us and we honestly will almost always accept this ... accept it from black men. So, to say we 'should' is kinda weird in a way ... because we just do ... we do submit n' accept ... we are here for the taking, I suppose, and it's black men who are the ones who really take us cus' they're so dominant. xoxx, Dana
My God Dana your response is so perfect and I would eat hot black cum from u all time u r so beautiful and deserve the best bbc

I am curious to see how many of you believe that. And that white girls should submit to Black Men. That they were born to belong to Bulls.
I have not done with any BBC before, but after reading this , I Realized that, I should rethink on decision about taking new sexual experience with BBC. BTW, I am an Indian, so I am not a white girl but I think white OR black does not matter here but thinking about girls/women

I guess this really means that we are meant to be submissive to, belong to, and are totally owned by 'real' men ... and in the opinion of so many of us white women ... all the 'real' men are black men. Black Men just take us and we honestly will almost always accept this ... accept it from black men. So, to say we 'should' is kinda weird in a way ... because we just do ... we do submit n' accept ... we are here for the taking, I suppose, and it's black men who are the ones who really take us cus' they're so dominant. xoxx, Dana
I love you

I have not done with any BBC before, but after reading this , I Realized that, I should rethink on decision about taking new sexual experience with BBC. BTW, I am an Indian, so I am not a white girl but I think white OR black does not matter here but thinking about girls/women
Would to takw you

Back