Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

Not in reality, but some want it that way, mostly on a taboo level but they can love each other just like everyone else. How many modern Feminist would be pleased with this sight. When the false impression is removed Women are different then men and unlike the I'm equal mindset this site shows the true state of women. That is not an insult, but all are equal and different. I enjoy watching females loose their minds over BBC's.

I wouldn't say become their property, but the attraction between a black man and white woman will always be a thing. Now as far as women who are and seek to be will have the will to be public, and enjoy life they way they want without shame or being worried who knows their desires.

There are 2 sides to this. I am not submissive outside of my relationship but within it I submit completely. There is a bond of trust that builds over time. He knows I will do anything he asks of me without question and I know he would never let me be hurt in anyway. There is a freedom in the honesty we live in. Honest about sexual preference and desire. Honest in regardless of how perverse many may think our likes are we enjoy them together. Sometimes daddy’s pleasure is to share me or watch me used by many other times it is only him and pushing the boundaries my body can take. Full submission to his pleasure brings my ultimate pleasure. No fear no shame no hiding likes or dislikes. He knows my secrets my buttons, and I know I’m his completely
Could not say that better.

I wouldn't say property either, but there's enormous potential for role-play where a dominant black man does 'own' or control a white woman, white wife or white cuckold couple. And I think there's a lot of sexual thrills and excitement to be had in this area. As long as all participants are behaving of their own volition and not ****** into something uncomfortable of course.

Back