Are we little whites made for sissygasms?

I use my p vibrator on my cliti it's very intense especially while being humiliated as small limp sisicuckold
Can relate, wonder where it went. Damn thing has got smaller year by year. Nothing left to get hold of. On top of never getting hard anymore. I think it must be in the water. Cannot understand my obsession with blacks on pretty white girls. Breeding them, the rougher the more pleasing.

Can relate, wonder where it went. Damn thing has got smaller year by year. Nothing left to get hold of. On top of never getting hard anymore. I think it must be in the water. Cannot understand my obsession with blacks on pretty white girls. Breeding them, the rougher the more pleasing.
Oh yes agree its mandingo fever that we have can never escape from it , but then why would you want to hehe

This setup makes you cum? What is this?
Apologies for the slow reply. I've been super busy when I haven't had the flu. Yes it can take me to hfo. Bands to stretch & stimulate my balls. Usually an electrode on my balls and on my little dick. Sometime an electrode up my slut hole. But always two mono-poles to provide current through my bits and hopefully prostate. In the past I used a Erostek ET-312 to drive the electrodes. Those are old and support is limited so I purchased from ScreamLabs. One hell uv a box, I've made myself scream louder than intended several times.
Bands on my balls and little dick allow me to edge for a long time... almost indefinitely sometimes.

E-stim is not easy, things shift a couple of millimeters and the entire experience changes not necessarily for the better. But I love it.

This happened to my hubby the very first time he got fucked. It was before we were together, but he described it very similarly to how others have in this thread. That there was some pain at first and then it’s like a switch flipped and he could feel it building in his stomach in waves. He said it hit him out of nowhere and he came all over the place. He was never able to repeat it unfortunately, or fortunately. Depending on how you want to look at it lol
Its a shame, being the pinnacle orgasm a white boi can have , many of us may never reach the potential needed to experience fulfilment

I'm disappointed to say that I haven't been able to have a full sissygasm with a shooting load. I have had orgasms but without finishing. my body just feels amazed, I tremble and I have an incredible moment but no release. at least without touching it somewhat. But I agree that my little clit is meant to be used for the bathroom and finish my loads limp.

I'm disappointed to say that I haven't been able to have a full sissygasm with a shooting load. I have had orgasms but without finishing. my body just feels amazed, I tremble and I have an incredible moment but no release. at least without touching it somewhat. But I agree that my little clit is meant to be used for the bathroom and finish my loads limp.
I know EXACTLY what you are saying. I'm the same way...no cum release...always limp...orgasms OMG.. my body trembles intensely ❤️

Back