Are we little whites made for sissygasms?

I've been fucked a few times and never had a sissygasm as you all call it. I just wanted to have some physical fun and didn't mind it. I think even if I did I still love my cock to be stimulated. You can enjoy both but that's my belief.
Absolutely, you can enjoy both. That’s actually how I get off riding my dildo. When I start getting those sensations and I know I can’t maintain that level I grab my dick and okay with it to bring me over that edge.

Absolutely, you can enjoy both. That’s actually how I get off riding my dildo. When I start getting those sensations and I know I can’t maintain that level I grab my dick and okay with it to bring me over that edge.
I did that at that time I was talking about but with just 2/3 strokes my cock started to release cum but no in a orgasm way. If I wasn't looking I believe I wouldn't notice it was pouring. But I never had the anal orgasm. Just the cum release

I love eating my small loads too. I love to push my little dick in and pretend I'm fingering myself.
I cage up every chance I get, especially if I’m coming here. I get very excited and the head of my little clit pushes hard against the end of my cage. Sometimes a bit of it pokes out, so I use Vaseline and rub that like it’s a real clit. Most of the time I don’t need the lube cause I’m leaking so bad.

Best thing I’ve found to do is wear a rubber and cum in that, easy clean up for me and I don’t miss a drop.

My
Thanks for the comments. Keep going please ?
I have became pussy free in the past year as I have became permanently limp and more recently permanently chastised, my wife has been pegging me till finish whilst caged n now her n her boyfriend are planning for me to submit to him completely and accept he going to be fucking me from now on if I want to come at all

My

I have became pussy free in the past year as I have became permanently limp and more recently permanently chastised, my wife has been pegging me till finish whilst caged n now her n her boyfriend are planning for me to submit to him completely and accept he going to be fucking me from now on if I want to come at all
Lucky man. my wife has a boyfriend now, and she won't touch me even if I asked for it. it's gotten smaller in the past 2 months. Since halloween, I've been shaving my legs and I'm keeping up with it. I feel more fem and with my tiny limp dick, I feel great. last Friday, I got my first cream pie from a new person I've seen once. it felt great to have his load in me all day. I hear that cream pies help in reducing your dicks size and staying limp. not sure if it's true

Back