Are there women who want to be cuckolds too?

images

After reading the thread titled "Black Ladies " over in the general section , I was wondering if there is possibly a whole other side of the lifestyle that we are overlooking. Are there women who want to be cuckolds, wives who want to watch their husbands or boyfriends fucking other women? What about all the black wives and girlfriends whose husbands and boyfriends are out fucking all of the white women,single or married. Would they want to be cuckolded or ****** to watch in a bondage situation, possibly participating by fluffing them both,fucklicking them during the act,and eating the results of their infidelities and doing clean up like white male husbands do? How would black men feel about cuckolding their wives or girlfriends while they are fucking white women? Would they want to cuckold their black wives and girlfriends right along side the white husbands and boyfriends, and maybe put them in the same control situation that cuckold husbands are in. The black male controlling all aspects of sex,the white couple,or single lady,and the black female cuckold significant other! The bull runs the ranch,the whole ranch! Just throwing some ideas out there,who knows a whole other aspect of cuckolding may emerge! I know that this site is primarily set up for white women and black men cuckolding the husbands, but are we leaving people out who also want to participate in the cuckolding lifestyle. Possibly reverse cuckolding? Just wondering, perhaps there is a whole other genre brought to my attention by member Black Cuck Quean that we are completely overlooking? Ladycucks! Any input would be appreciated.

The Correct term for females is Duckolds. Or Ducks for short, or Ducky that the husbands may call them. And when in the sexual act or leading up to the act, The husbands will say, "I'm ducking you now, you are my Duck" .

My wife absolutely loves watching me stick my BWC in other wives. She has helped recruit several of her married friends and I even smashed her younger sister when her husband deployed for a year and she started getting the itch.
We will both scan AFF, POF, Tinder and other sources looking for married ladies.
It's weird but the wife likes it better if they are cheating. We also like to play a game where we will tell the wife I'm bangin that I'm cheating as well while my wife hides in the closet watching.
I'm fucking one of her really good friends and she thinks my wife doesn't know about it...

If by being a female cuckold means that I like watching my husband have sex with other women of any color then that's me! We are swingers. It's not about humiliation. It's just sex. I have many times been under another woman in a 69 licking her pussy and my husband cock and balls while he fucks her. If it's good for men why not women?
Well said ………could we meet. Cheers

Back